Pocket PC 2003 Logging

November 5, 2004 9:45:48 AM

Hello all,

Is there any kind of logging that can be enabled on a PDA
with Pocket PC 2003. We are testing an application that
we are using and having problems with the wireless
connection. We want to enable logging to know when the
wireless is dropped and how often this happens.

Thank you,

Luke

More about : pocket 2003 logging

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 5, 2004 3:51:36 PM

I've used log4net in our application. It's nice because you can turn it on
and off via a config file. Of course you'll have to code to log whenever
you do anything requiring connectivity in your app.

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/framework-sup...

"Luke" <luke.sonstegard@northstar-tg.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Is there any kind of logging that can be enabled on a PDA
> with Pocket PC 2003. We are testing an application that
> we are using and having problems with the wireless
> connection. We want to enable logging to know when the
> wireless is dropped and how often this happens.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Luke
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 5, 2004 5:22:29 PM

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. Is there any logging
applications out there for download? I am not a
programmer and do not have access to the code for this
project.

Thank you,

Luke

support.html#HC-24737685