Recycle Bin Problem

September 17, 2004 6:07:08 PM

Hi all, i wonder if anyone could help me, i have been
trying for weeks now to empty my recycle bin and i seem
to be having a problem, i have all the settings set up
correctly and have never encountered this problem before.
the recycle bin emptys with all files but stays showing
that some files are in and when i click to delete them it
comes up with and error saying " error delteting file or
folder, cannot delete file"
i cannot understand why this is happining and what i can
do to get rid of these files, the error message happens
when i run windown washer which is deleting everything
but these files.
can anyone help???

tony

More about : recycle bin problem