Apology and a question

matty

Hi guys,

Look i apologise if i am becoming annoying, but As i have said i find
Flight Simulator very hard

This is no piss take honest

How do you activate the ILS Approach AP?

That is all i want to know then i will say no more

cheers

Arthur

Click the AP (Approach) button on the panel following intercept of the
localizer.

Arthur

"Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> Look i apologise if i am becoming annoying, but As i have said i find
> Flight Simulator very hard
>
> This is no piss take honest
>
> How do you activate the ILS Approach AP?
>
> That is all i want to know then i will say no more
>
> cheers

GREGORY

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:42:04 -0500, Matty <Matty@forums.simradar.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>Hi guys,
>
>How do you activate the ILS Approach AP?
>
>That is all i want to know then i will say no more
>
>cheers

The keyboard shortcuts can be used:

CTRL+A .............. AP Approach Mode (LOC & GS)

CTRL+O .............. AP Localizer Mode (LOC, no GS)

Each panel is different as-far-as AP buttons / controls. Also
hitting F10 brings up the Command Reference while flying.

-g

Arthur

Oh Lawn.....you are just so, so .........Ooooooh! *smack*

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

TRENDING THREADS