  • Peripherals
  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 28, 2005 5:18:43 PM

Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.

Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the right
price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?

Ken

More about : duplexing laser

February 28, 2005 7:59:49 PM

"Ken" <noone@nowhere> wrote in message
> Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.
>
> Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the
right
> price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?

We have just been provided with an HP Laserjet 2200 at work. It's small, and
does A4 duplexing nicely.

Don't know the specs or cost though.

Mike
February 28, 2005 8:34:29 PM

"MikeD" <mike.dunstan@nochance.uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote in message
> "Ken" <noone@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.
>>
>> Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the
> right
>> price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?
>
> We have just been provided with an HP Laserjet 2200 at work. It's small,
> and
> does A4 duplexing nicely.
>
> Don't know the specs or cost though.
>
> Mike

Thanks for replying but the 2200 is about double the cost of those I
mentioned so will have to give it a miss.

Ken