@ face plate for T616

Hello There:

I have a Sony Ericsson T616 with Cingular that I dropped and the back plate
got a small crack.
I would like to replace it with one of the same original color (silver) but
it seems that all the ones they have for sale are of different colors but
the original silver.
Is there any place where I could buy the original color plate?

Thank you for your replies.

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007