xfx 7800gtx 512 problem

hi people it's me again i bougth recently 7800gtx 512 but the point is i can play every games with excelent performance but i'm having problems with the colors, one color is missing i only can see RED and BLUE its quite uncomfortable....I need help please
7 answers Last reply
More about 7800gtx problem
  1. Sounds like you need new glasses.

OK, seriously, try reseating the card and reinstalling the drivers. If that doesn't work, RMA is your friend.
  2. Also check the cable to your monitor. It looks like you might have bent a pin (Green)
  3. I repaired well in the cables in the configurations but the problem persists don't know what will do, but thanx anyway, one way or another I have to solve this problem.keep kool...
  4. Hi people its me again "humpf" i just can't fix the problem i check the cable and everthing but the prob persist i realy don't know waht 2 do i realy need help....
  5. Quote:
    Hi people its me again "humpf" i just can't fix the problem i check the cable and everthing but the prob persist i realy don't know waht 2 do i realy need help....

RMA the card. return it and get a new one. sounds like you just got a bad card.
  6. AGH THE 7900GTX > 7800GTX 512 AND IT'S CHEAPER! :?
  7. Quote:
    AGH THE 7900GTX > 7800GTX 512 AND IT'S CHEAPER! :?

Tru64 :-D

@OP See if you can trade-up to a 7900GTX

....... and it does sound like the green pin either got bent or broke off although the card itself could very well be the cause. Try a new cable and monitor.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Performance Games Graphics