So, Whose water textures are the best?

So, Whose water textures are the best (preferably freeware, and
definitely easy on the frame rates)

A little addendum: something I've found that makes it easier to switch
textures around and experiment is Rana Hassain's free Flight Sim
Manager. The expert mode has a very good "texture sets" module that can
store named sets of textures, both original and new. See the AVSIM
review here: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0705/fsm/fsm.html

Thanks David.. my next move is to change the textures as the last freeware
were dreadful in my eyes. will check it out. Also I'm getting vertical
streaks on water and horizontal streaks on runways..there's a name for the
phenomena ?? something to do with my card set up??
Don
"David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
message news:1123988090.2007@forums.simradar.com...