What is The Final Verdict on JetTec Ink Tanks

Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210

Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.

So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?
24 answers Last reply
More about what final verdict jettec tanks

    <BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message

    > Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210
    >

    > Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.
    >
    > So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?

    According to those who buy from us they work very well with the 200/300
    series, as many clients have come back. JetTec don't by the way cause
    block-up or Clogs Epson printers do that all on their own. And as JetTec
    have finally bitten the bullet on pricing with us at least, prices are quite
    attractive.
    Where's here UK or USA ?
    --
    Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink

    Keep in mind that the R200 and R300 use dye colorant inks, while the
    R800 and ultimately R1800 use pigment colorant inks. The pigment
    colorant inks are much trickier to formulate so they work properly.
    While dye ink formulation is fairly well established throughout the
    industry, pigment ink formulations for inkjet printers are much more
    complex and will probably tend to have some setbacks along the way.

    Art

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    > Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210
    >

    > Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.
    >
    > So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?

    Is this an ad?

    Tony wrote:

    ><BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    >

    >>Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210
    >>

    >>Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.
    >>
    >>So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?
    >>

    >According to those who buy from us they work very well with the 200/300
    >series, as many clients have come back. JetTec don't by the way cause
    >block-up or Clogs Epson printers do that all on their own. And as JetTec
    >have finally bitten the bullet on pricing with us at least, prices are quite
    >attractive.
    >Where's here UK or USA ?

    Yeah, its an ad and a stupid one at that. Piss poor site design if yo ask
    me. Go to the USA site and you'll be presented with a price list in Pounds
    Sterling. Life is too short, I can't be bothered to do the conversion ...
    that's what cmputers are for.

    They may even have a good product. I'll never know.

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:02:47 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Is this an ad?

    Yes. He's always on the imaging groups promoting his cheap product.

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

    "Colon Terminus" <Colon_Terminus@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Yeah, its an ad and a stupid one at that. Piss poor site design if yo ask
    > me. Go to the USA site and you'll be presented with a price list in Pounds
    > Sterling. --

    Boy am I glad I don't get too many customers like you. Anyone failing to see
    inkylinkusa is a self confessed moron - which : surprise, surprise leads to
    a USA cart with dollar prices :-) Too quick to criticise my friends you
    betray your ignorance. As to cheap products - they're not cheap just the
    best quality made today: which is why JetTec is the largest European
    manufacturer of compatibles in Europe.
    You'll get there one day - maybe, but it will obviously take you a long time
    and the considerable effort of losing those chips on your shoulder; you may
    need reprogramming :-)
    Cheers

    Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
    http://www.inkylinkusa.com

    Tony,

    I don't know if your ink cartridges are good or not. A recent
    independent company (although I believe hired by Epson) referred to a UK
    company which distributes their cartridges in the UK and North America,
    and they failed miserably, with clogging and/or low yields. I may just
    have to find those links and post them here, and let others decide on
    the validity of the results, and who the study was referring to...

    However, no one can deny that you abuse this forum with your regular
    "testimonials" to a product you make your living from. I find it less
    than ethical.

    Art

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:55:23 -0000, "Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote:

    ><BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210
    >>

    >> Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.
    >>
    >> So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?
    >
    >According to those who buy from us they work very well with the 200/300
    >series, as many clients have come back. JetTec don't by the way cause
    >block-up or Clogs Epson printers do that all on their own. And as JetTec
    >have finally bitten the bullet on pricing with us at least, prices are quite
    >attractive.
    >Where's here UK or USA ?

    New Zealand and only one Jettec Agent come Retailer, prices are not that
    cheaper..

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:55:23 -0000, "Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote:

    ><BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Well is it safe to use them on Epson R200/210
    >>

    >> Here a set of Epson Tanks can cost upto 70% of a New Printer price.
    >>
    >> So do the Jettec Tanks still cause block ups..?
    >
    >According to those who buy from us they work very well with the 200/300
    >series, as many clients have come back. JetTec don't by the way cause
    >block-up or Clogs Epson printers do that all on their own. And as JetTec
    >have finally bitten the bullet on pricing with us at least, prices are quite
    >attractive.
    >Where's here UK or USA ?

    The Jetted agent/retailer here charge $117.40 nz for a set of tanks
    delivered.

    Most other paces, a set of 6 Epson ones are $192nz , lowest I have been
    quoted is $140nz

    The R210 printer here sells for some $260nz

    > On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:55:23 -0000, "Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote:
    >
    > The Jetted agent/retailer here charge $117.40 nz for a set of tanks
    > delivered.
    >
    > Most other paces, a set of 6 Epson ones are $192nz , lowest I have been
    > quoted is $140nz

    That's strangely expensive which could explain why I've often sold to NZ.
    The 6 saver pack is £32.71 recorded Airmail delivery compared to your
    exchange rate equivalent of £44.32 postage paid..
    Tony

    One thing is for sure about this company. Their customer relations need
    some looking at.

    His reply to Colon Terminus was totally out of place.

    If a customer has problems understanding any of the company documents, then
    the documents have not been designed correctly.

    The company has to make things as easy as possible for the customer, if the
    customer can not find the info needed, then the sale has just been lost.

    If a salesman goes into print in a public forum - like this - to make a
    potential customer look like a fool, then I as a bystander, would be very
    wary of ever putting myself at risk. I do not like doing business with
    Smart Arses, I always end up feeling as if I have just been cheated.

    How will he treat someone with a complaint about the product?

    Do these people, who keep using these forums to promote their products, not
    realise that most of us can recognise what they are about.

    If a product has to be repeatedly advertised in this underhand way, then
    there is probably something wrong with it. The more they brag about how
    wonderful it is, the more I wonder what the problem is.

    If it should actually be a Quality product, I would expect ICC profiles to
    be available for it. If it is only CHEAP, then they won't be.

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:48:24 +0000, Hecate <hecate@newsguy.com> wrote:

    >On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:02:47 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Is this an ad?
    >>
    >Yes. He's always on the imaging groups promoting his cheap product.

    Must that Tony whatsisname and his jettecrap.
    Killfiled the spamming bugger months ago.

    "Roy" <royphoty@iona-guesthouse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > One thing is for sure about this company. Their customer relations need
    > some looking at.
    >
    > His reply to Colon Terminus was totally out of place.

    Oh no it wasn't. Colon Terminus is a pest and a troll. He never could be a
    customer and I'll bet cannot produce one invoice for JetTec brand catridges
    or a return or complaint. Some times customers are not always right and
    that's when they are wrong and trying it on.
    Colon Terminus never adds to the issue at hand but just vents his speil as
    he sees fit: a zero contribution. If you can't see inkylinkusa you are quite
    incapable and blind and we have alt tags for that as well :-)
    This hoary old joke about customer's rights and being right is worn out and
    very tired. The JetTec guarantee says it all: replacement if not delighted.
    ICC profiles? I've just cleaned an oldish 895 with Mr.Muscle shower cleaner
    and straight off printed a pinsharp and perfect ( colour saturation and
    gamut) photo taken with an Olympus digital camera and JetTec cartridges.
    And promotion of mine doesn't exist: if customers need further information
    it is polite and right that they can get it that being the reason for the
    signature - which is acceptable in all forums and groups.
    >" Do these people, who keep using these forums to promote their products,
    not
    > realise that most of us can recognise what they are about."

    That is hypothesis if I ever saw it - and again you confuse comment with
    sales and promotion. Nothing underhand at all as that is not the same as
    help and useful information.

    If you don't like those plain facts - don't read the thread. Manufacturers
    and distributors have much to add from feedback from 1,000's of clients - it
    is the other side view. And that many successful users certainly outweighs
    and isolated who screams before engaging brain.
    Tony

    Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
    http://www.inkylinkusa.com

    If everyone in this group boycotts JetTec and then tells everyone on
    every other new group that the ink is low quality and clogs all
    machines, I will be the spammer will go away if he wants to stay in
    business.

    If I every decide to use 3rd party ink it will not be yours.

    Tony wrote:

    > If everyone in this group boycotts JetTec and then tells everyone on
    > every other new group that the ink is low quality and clogs all
    > machines, I will be the spammer will go away if he wants to stay in
    > business.
    >
    > If I every decide to use 3rd party ink it will not be yours.

    "I will be the spammer will go away if he wants to stay in
    > business."
    So you're admitting to Spam or what ??

    Typically on target and pin sharp on topic. Someone asked for advice and got
    it and you Witter on encouraging everyone to lie: go right ahead pea brain:
    I do hope you are a millionaire. Then read newgroup articles. Signatures are
    not and never have been regarded as Spam. But - maybe you've redefined that
    as well. "If I ever decide 3rd part inks", says it all. You have ingrained
    opinions about something you've never seen or experienced. Growing up can be
    tough - but you have to try it.
    Tony
    --

    "Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote in message

    > --
    > "Roy" <royphoty@iona-guesthouse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > One thing is for sure about this company. Their customer relations need
    > > some looking at.
    > >
    > > His reply to Colon Terminus was totally out of place.
    >
    > Oh no it wasn't. Colon Terminus is a pest and a troll. He never could be a
    > customer and I'll bet cannot produce one invoice for JetTec brand
    catridges
    > or a return or complaint. Some times customers are not always right and
    > that's when they are wrong and trying it on.
    > Colon Terminus never adds to the issue at hand but just vents his speil as
    > he sees fit: a zero contribution. If you can't see inkylinkusa you are
    quite
    > incapable and blind and we have alt tags for that as well :-)
    > This hoary old joke about customer's rights and being right is worn out
    and
    > very tired. The JetTec guarantee says it all: replacement if not
    delighted.
    > ICC profiles? I've just cleaned an oldish 895 with Mr.Muscle shower
    cleaner
    > and straight off printed a pinsharp and perfect ( colour saturation and
    > gamut) photo taken with an Olympus digital camera and JetTec cartridges.
    > And promotion of mine doesn't exist: if customers need further information
    > it is polite and right that they can get it that being the reason for the
    > signature - which is acceptable in all forums and groups.
    > >" Do these people, who keep using these forums to promote their products,
    > not
    > > realise that most of us can recognise what they are about."
    >
    > That is hypothesis if I ever saw it - and again you confuse comment with
    > sales and promotion. Nothing underhand at all as that is not the same as
    > help and useful information.
    >

    > If you don't like those plain facts - don't read the thread. Manufacturers
    > and distributors have much to add from feedback from 1,000's of clients -
    it
    > is the other side view. And that many successful users certainly outweighs
    > and isolated who screams before engaging brain.
    > Tony
    >
    > Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    > http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
    > http://www.inkylinkusa.com

    Oh come now, Tony, just exactly who is the pest and troll here. If you care
    to check Google Groups you'll find that over the years I have offered real
    solutions to real problems well over two thousand six hundred times. How
    many times have you offered a real solution? Its only the bottom feeders
    like yourself that bring out the worst in me, somehow I just can't help it.

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:31:42 GMT, "Colon Terminus"
    <Colon_Terminus@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >> --
    >> "Roy" <royphoty@iona-guesthouse.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> > One thing is for sure about this company. Their customer relations need
    >> > some looking at.
    >> >
    >> > His reply to Colon Terminus was totally out of place.
    >>
    >> Oh no it wasn't. Colon Terminus is a pest and a troll. He never could be a
    >> customer and I'll bet cannot produce one invoice for JetTec brand
    >catridges
    >> or a return or complaint. Some times customers are not always right and
    >> that's when they are wrong and trying it on.
    >> Colon Terminus never adds to the issue at hand but just vents his speil as
    >> he sees fit: a zero contribution. If you can't see inkylinkusa you are
    >quite
    >> incapable and blind and we have alt tags for that as well :-)
    >> This hoary old joke about customer's rights and being right is worn out
    >and
    >> very tired. The JetTec guarantee says it all: replacement if not
    >delighted.
    >> ICC profiles? I've just cleaned an oldish 895 with Mr.Muscle shower
    >cleaner
    >> and straight off printed a pinsharp and perfect ( colour saturation and
    >> gamut) photo taken with an Olympus digital camera and JetTec cartridges.
    >> And promotion of mine doesn't exist: if customers need further information
    >> it is polite and right that they can get it that being the reason for the
    >> signature - which is acceptable in all forums and groups.
    >> >" Do these people, who keep using these forums to promote their products,
    >> not
    >> > realise that most of us can recognise what they are about."
    >>
    >> That is hypothesis if I ever saw it - and again you confuse comment with
    >> sales and promotion. Nothing underhand at all as that is not the same as
    >> help and useful information.
    >>

    >> If you don't like those plain facts - don't read the thread. Manufacturers
    >> and distributors have much to add from feedback from 1,000's of clients -
    >it
    >> is the other side view. And that many successful users certainly outweighs
    >> and isolated who screams before engaging brain.
    >> Tony
    >>
    >> Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    >> http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink
    >> http://www.inkylinkusa.com
    >>

    >Oh come now, Tony, just exactly who is the pest and troll here. If you care
    >to check Google Groups you'll find that over the years I have offered real
    >solutions to real problems well over two thousand six hundred times. How
    >many times have you offered a real solution? Its only the bottom feeders
    >like yourself that bring out the worst in me, somehow I just can't help it.

    Bottom Feeders is the Standard..

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:34:08 -0800, Roy wrote
    (in article <4WlVd.3487$Yq6.2704@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>):

    > If a product has to be repeatedly advertised in this underhand way, then
    > there is probably something wrong with it. The more they brag about how
    > wonderful it is, the more I wonder what the problem is.

    "The more he spoke of his honesty, the faster we counted the silverware."

    DaveC
    me@privacy.net
    This is an invalid return address
    Please reply in the news group

    As a business man you should know that's no way to speak to a critic in an open
    forum.
    You would have lost fewer potential customers (and probably a few existing) if you
    had said nothing!
    Peter Resch

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:42:07 -0000, "Tony" <auct1@pantsaah-haa.com> wrote:

    >> If everyone in this group boycotts JetTec and then tells everyone on
    >> every other new group that the ink is low quality and clogs all
    >> machines, I will be the spammer will go away if he wants to stay in
    >> business.
    >>
    >> If I every decide to use 3rd party ink it will not be yours.
    >
    >"I will be the spammer will go away if he wants to stay in
    >> business."
    >So you're admitting to Spam or what ??
    >

    >Typically on target and pin sharp on topic. Someone asked for advice and got
    >it and you Witter on encouraging everyone to lie: go right ahead pea brain:
    >I do hope you are a millionaire. Then read newgroup articles. Signatures are
    >not and never have been regarded as Spam. But - maybe you've redefined that
    >as well. "If I ever decide 3rd part inks", says it all. You have ingrained
    >opinions about something you've never seen or experienced. Growing up can be
    >tough - but you have to try it.
    >Tony

    Keep at it Tony, they seem not to have the brain to understand that these
    Cartridges are made in the UK, Not in China or Korea like most, and also have
    the Queens Design Award for Industry..

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:47:11 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    >Keep at it Tony, they seem not to have the brain to understand that these
    >Cartridges are made in the UK, Not in China or Korea like most, and also have
    >the Queens Design Award for Industry..

    I know they're made in the UK. I also know, living in the UK, that
    you get those awards in cornflake packets or if you pay enough money
    to the right people.

    I also use inks made in the UK - Permajet. Which have a major
    difference - they're quality inks *not* sold by spammers.

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

    On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:36:10 -0800, Hecate wrote
    (in article <l0kk2191lqi6edr6rt94019i9d3rfg4364@4ax.com>):

    > I also use inks made in the UK - Permajet. Which have a major
    > difference - they're quality inks *not* sold by spammers.

    Has anyone used the German inks by OCP? They're being used here in the States
    in a new line of cartridges (which I won't name for fear of being hoisted on
    a false petard of advertising/spamming).

    Thanks,

    DaveC wrote:

    > On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:36:10 -0800, Hecate wrote
    > (in article <l0kk2191lqi6edr6rt94019i9d3rfg4364@4ax.com>):
    >

    >>I also use inks made in the UK - Permajet. Which have a major
    >>difference - they're quality inks *not* sold by spammers.
    >

    > Has anyone used the German inks by OCP? They're being used here in the States
    > in a new line of cartridges (which I won't name for fear of being hoisted on
    > a false petard of advertising/spamming).

    Please do, the more choices and sources we have the merrier.
    Yes, OCP is a major player.

    Ignore the blowhards. Everything we do is advertising. If we
    mention that we really, really like our printers (a specific
    model), that is advertising too. So...

    -Taliesyn

    OCP inks are one used within our range of compatible cartridges along with
    Fornulabs.
    Both we guarantee to give results no different than the original ones.
    We are Cartridge World (Oxford) UK. See www.cartridgeworld.org
    Regards
    Dave
    "Taliesyn" <taliesyn4@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > DaveC wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:36:10 -0800, Hecate wrote
    >> (in article <l0kk2191lqi6edr6rt94019i9d3rfg4364@4ax.com>):
    >>

    >>>I also use inks made in the UK - Permajet. Which have a major
    >>>difference - they're quality inks *not* sold by spammers.
    >>

    >> Has anyone used the German inks by OCP? They're being used here in the
    >> States in a new line of cartridges (which I won't name for fear of being
    >> hoisted on a false petard of advertising/spamming).
    >
    > Please do, the more choices and sources we have the merrier.
    > Yes, OCP is a major player.
    >
    > Ignore the blowhards. Everything we do is advertising. If we
    > mention that we really, really like our printers (a specific
    > model), that is advertising too. So...
    >
    > -Taliesyn

Printers Epson Peripherals