Where to post screen caps??

Anyone know of a site where I can easily post screen caps and picutures so
others can see them if I post a link?

--
-Gary Letona
Jr. Captain, Livewire Virtual Airlines

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 05:59:45 -0700, "Gary L." <noone@123.net> brought
    the following to our attention:

    >Anyone know of a site where I can easily post screen caps and picutures so
    >others can see them if I post a link?
    >
    >-Gary Letona
    >Jr. Captain, Livewire Virtual Airlines
    >http://www.livewireairlines.com

    Here's an idea.. what about contacting your admin at
    livewireairlines.com and see if they can create a webspace
    of ~10MB for your Sim-related use. It would be of the form:
    www.livewireairlines.com/~Letona

    then use WS_FTP LE to transfer files [to the webspace]

    contact info on website is:

    Livewire Programming, Inc.
    World Wide Communications, LLC.
    Admin: jonf@wwchosting.net