windows critical updates

Any one having problems conecting, despite following all
the problem solving tips I still get Security settings do
not alow active exe to run, or page unavailable when
conecting to a secure page, Is it me or Microsoft ?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows critical updates

    Secure page as in "https" ??
    Rho_1r

    "Bill" wrote:

    > Any one having problems conecting, despite following all
    > the problem solving tips I still get Security settings do
    > not alow active exe to run, or page unavailable when
    > conecting to a secure page, Is it me or Microsoft ?

    Run the edits on line 68 and 155 right side and reboot.

Security Microsoft Windows XP