windows critical updates

September 18, 2004 6:59:37 PM

Any one having problems conecting, despite following all
the problem solving tips I still get Security settings do
not alow active exe to run, or page unavailable when
conecting to a secure page, Is it me or Microsoft ?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 18, 2004 9:51:04 PM

Secure page as in "https" ??
Rho_1r

"Bill" wrote:

> Any one having problems conecting, despite following all
> the problem solving tips I still get Security settings do
> not alow active exe to run, or page unavailable when
> conecting to a secure page, Is it me or Microsoft ?

September 18, 2004 9:55:03 PM

"Bill" wrote:

> Any one having problems conecting, despite following all
> the problem solving tips I still get Security settings do
> not alow active exe to run, or page unavailable when
> conecting to a secure page, Is it me or Microsoft ?

Run the edits on line 68 and 155 right side and reboot.