[error] installation of lexmark x5250

Hi,
I've a problem with instalation of lexmark x5250 printer,
I was using xp with SP2, and the error was occuring during the installation
of the printed, I have called lexmark helpdesk and they've told me that I
must uninstall SP2,
I have do it and now the problem still occures:(

does anyone have any ideas? maby someone has the same problem? I'm a little
bit angry, its the new printer, I dunno who made a wrong soft, microsoft or
lexmark.. ehhh

thanks for the help !
b,

--
http://ozetec.net
3 answers Last reply

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:45:24 +0100, "ozetec aka oziszan"
    <bm@WYTNIJTOfabrykarapu.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I've a problem with instalation of lexmark x5250 printer,
    >I was using xp with SP2, and the error was occuring during the installation
    >of the printed, I have called lexmark helpdesk and they've told me that I
    >must uninstall SP2,
    >I have do it and now the problem still occures:(
    >
    >does anyone have any ideas?

    Yes, throw away that Lexmark piece of garbage and buy a Canon printer.

    ozetec aka oziszan wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've a problem with instalation of lexmark x5250 printer,
    > I was using xp with SP2, and the error was occuring during the
    > installation of the printed, I have called lexmark helpdesk and
    > they've told me that I must uninstall SP2,
    > I have do it and now the problem still occures:(
    >
    > does anyone have any ideas? maby someone has the same problem? I'm a
    > little bit angry, its the new printer, I dunno who made a wrong soft,
    > microsoft or lexmark.. ehhh
    >
    > thanks for the help !
    > b,

    on salads.

    ozetec aka oziszan wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I've a problem with instalation of lexmark x5250 printer,
    > I was using xp with SP2, and the error was occuring during the
    > installation of the printed, I have called lexmark helpdesk and
    > they've told me that I must uninstall SP2,
    > I have do it and now the problem still occures:(
    >
    > does anyone have any ideas? maby someone has the same problem? I'm a
    > little bit angry, its the new printer, I dunno who made a wrong soft,
    > microsoft or lexmark.. ehhh
    >
    > thanks for the help !
    > b,

    So, tell me, who held a gun to your head as you made your decision as to an
    MFD? A Lexmark rep? Well it's either that or you're a troglodyte and have
    just emerged, blinking wildly, into the outside world after spending the
    past decade or so living in the world's largest - and/or deepest - cave
    system. That particular MFD retails for around £100. For the same money you
    could have purchased the infintely better Epson RX420 or CX3600 - better
    quality, more economical, installs with no hassle. Oh and Epson make the
    world's best scanners so the scanning module is top quality too.

    Lexmark have never, do not and will never made decent inkjets. Their lasers
    aren't bad though. My advice is to take/send it back and swap it for either
    of the aforementioned units.

    on salads.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals