• Togethor

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Seperate

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

buckiller

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2006
Im going to be selling everything i can that im about to list. Is it usually better to sell all this used equipment together, in the PC it is now or sell them all sperately? How much could i get for it all together or all seperated?

-XION XION II XON-101 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450W Power Supply
-ASPIRE Chameleon 550W Power Supply
-ASUS A8N-E Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard (up to 325 HTT)
-Opty 165 CCBBE 0610DPMW stepping
-Scythe Ninja Plus
-OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Platinum System Memory
-Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
-NEC 16x DVD Burner ND-3550A
-eVGA Geforce 6800GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

I also have a AMD Athlon 64 3500+ and ECS KN1 SLI Lite (1.0A) Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard i am not using.

How much could it fetch? THanks for the input.

blueangel

Distinguished
May 7, 2006
It is always easier to sell the system separately, the only problem with that is you will end up with some parts that you can not sell, or should I say, have trouble selling. Selling it together will get you more money and once the system is gone, it is gone, as for how much, I would say an optimistic, $1200 if everything is in order.

Fox_granit

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2006
If your in it to get the max amount of money and have the time, sell them seperate to a point. IMHO, I'd sell the mainboard and the processor together, everything else seperately. When someone is looking for a proccessor, usually they are looking for a MB at the same time. Video cards, HD, RAM are all upgradable parts, so they can be sold seperately becuase individuals are looking just for those parts. The parts are all fairly recent stuff, so I wouldn't imagine you would have much left over. Even of if you do, and you really want to get rid of it, all you would have to do is drop the price on it. Seperately, $1100 to $1300 but the prices are dropping and remember people don't buy used parts becuase they have a bunch of money.

If your wanting to just get rid of it, sell it all together but you'll loose money that way compared to selling it seperately. You'll get the money if faster though..... Selling together I'd shoot about $1k again being used.