Does XP support two graphics cards?

I've got a dual head graphics card.
I want to know if I can have 3 monitors by puting in another single head
graphics card?
If so, can I just go out and buy any make I like?
Or does it have to be compatible in someway with the first dual head
graphics card?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM

Yes, but it will need to be compatible with your current card.
Check with the manufacturer of your current card for a list of cards
compatible for multi-monitor display.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
"OM" <OM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've got a dual head graphics card.
> I want to know if I can have 3 monitors by puting in another single head
> graphics card?
> If so, can I just go out and buy any make I like?
> Or does it have to be compatible in someway with the first dual head
> graphics card?
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>

> OM

Buy a card from the same mfg'r, Maxtor supports the most
multi-monitors from what I know...but check for FAQs on the
mfg'r site.