Am trying to install DirectX9.0c and keet getting error
message "cabinet file cannot be trusted". I have disabled
anti-virus software and contacted mfr of PC and Microsoft.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? I have direct9.0b
installed to run other programs. Need help

Hi

See if the following helps:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&q=cabinet+file+cannot+be+trusted&btnG=Search

Failing that, please try one of the Directx News Groups:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.directx.misc or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User