Viewsonic V36 Power Button Assignment

November 8, 2004 1:10:14 AM

My Viewsonic V36 running Windows Mobile 2003 has recently been behaving
strangely. When I push the power button, the "Tasks" program is opened
before the power is turned off. When I push the button to power on the
device, it again opens "Tasks" usually creating blank tasks.

The button assignments are set on default and I am not aware of any way to
even change the power button assignment, so I am not sure why this has
started to happen.

Any ideas on what may have caused this or how I can fix this?
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 7:15:01 AM

My V36 was acting up where the notes button wouldnt work. I just did a soft
reset to fix it.
!