I hate X800GTO's so much....

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
That I just got another one :roll:

R480 core, 512mb of DDR2, and X850XTPE fan.....for $114.00 dollars.

Fukc you Paul...I dont wanna hear it :roll:

img00136eq.jpg

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
In case you're wondering Paul, I'm building a second Asrock system for my fiance', that will be on a gaming network with my own system.....hence this out-of-the-blue purchase :roll:

In case you're wondering Paul, I'm building a second Asrock system for my fiance', that will be on a gaming network with my own system.....hence this out-of-the-blue purchase :roll:

It's so you can play Sin together isn't it?!? :twisted:

Nice looking card.

Sounds like your energy bills are gonna go up too. GW's OK server farm. 8)

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
**update**

I just installed this card into my own rig to test it, and ATiTool is showing massive artifacts @default speeds. I dont know whether there's a contact issue with the cooler or what, but this card is going back to newegg on monday.

What a disapointment :cry:

You never know what you're going to get when you order online...

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
**update**

I just installed this card into my own rig to test it, and ATiTool is showing massive artifacts @default speeds. I dont know whether there's a contact issue with the cooler or what, but this card is going back to newegg on monday.

What a disapointment :cry:

You never know what you're going to get when you order online...

Bitch to newegg, and try to get another 7800GS :). BTW, what are the specs of that rig that you're building?

raven_87

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Ok, definetly need THAT post deleted....god damn i'm gonna have nightmares for quite some time.

And your ass needs to get out of here too....

raven_87

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
O yeah...you too of course :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hit the first 'reply' button...I'm still in a state of deep disgust right now.
I'm going to grab a bottle of tums, then wash it down with some Nightquil and gin...hopefully this will all be a blurred memory.........really blurred.

TRENDING THREADS