Why??

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2005 3:55:22 AM

Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

More about : question

August 16, 2005 3:55:23 AM

Erik Selde wrote:
> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

Just cause........ <G>
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 4:14:17 AM

"Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

I wo ld t l y u b t if i di i wou d h ve o k l y u. As y u w ll s e I am
hav g s me d ff c lty w h my po ts a o.
August 16, 2005 11:33:10 PM

You missed a E or a L in tell.
"Arthur Dent" <arthurdent@magrathea.com> wrote in message

> "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
>> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??
>
> I wo ld t l y u b t if i di i wou d h ve o k l y u. As y u w ll s e I
> am hav g s me d ff c lty w h my po ts a o.

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 3:55:23 AM

your message about PMDG planes is there, with replys (plus 3 of your own
reposts of your own question)

dated 14/08/05

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb
"Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

August 17, 2005 10:54:54 PM

Wow! Your spellchecker must be smoking.

!