Why??

Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Erik Selde wrote:
    > Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

    Just cause........ <G>

    "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

    I wo ld t l y u b t if i di i wou d h ve o k l y u. As y u w ll s e I am
    hav g s me d ff c lty w h my po ts a o.

    You missed a E or a L in tell.
    "Arthur Dent" <arthurdent@magrathea.com> wrote in message

    > "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    >> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??
    >
    > I wo ld t l y u b t if i di i wou d h ve o k l y u. As y u w ll s e I
    > am hav g s me d ff c lty w h my po ts a o.

    your message about PMDG planes is there, with replys (plus 3 of your own
    reposts of your own question)

    dated 14/08/05

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb
    "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??

    Wow! Your spellchecker must be smoking.
    "Arthur Dent" <arthurdent@magrathea.com> wrote in message

    > "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    >> Why the h... doesn´t display my messages in here??
    >
    > I wo ld t l y u b t if i di i wou d h ve o k l y u. As y u w ll s e I
    > am hav g s me d ff c lty w h my po ts a o.

Games Microsoft Video Games Displays