AC97 audio driver

This onboard sound driver is not digitally signed and
produces blue screens galore .Does anyone know of a
driver version that is digitally signed ,or do I have to
buy a PCI sound card .And if I buy a new one,how to i
know its digitally signed???????

I have used ac97 with xp from the start with no problems. Go to your mother
board site for the latest drivers.

"dancing_with _wolves" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3d5801c49e1d$72bc26b0$a601280a@phx.gbl...