Im not sure what to do because im new to this posting thing. I am a
little experienced with the files and everything with fs9 but i cannot
figure out where to find the fs9.cfg file. ive tried to find the "show
hidden files" thing and i cant even find that. so can you help me? i
have windows xp. the thing im trying to do is instal the bae panel from
baepanelproject.com and it wants me to do the fssound.dll and i cant
find where the cfg file is to edit it. thanks in advance

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=993

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

Cal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Cal Classic Alco Page: http://www.calclassic.com/alco

Freeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.com

robzablob wrote:
> Im not sure what to do because im new to this posting thing. I am a
> little experienced with the files and everything with fs9 but i cannot
> figure out where to find the fs9.cfg file. ive tried to find the "show
> hidden files" thing and i cant even find that. so can you help me? i
> have windows xp. the thing im trying to do is instal the bae panel from
> baepanelproject.com and it wants me to do the fssound.dll and i cant
> find where the cfg file is to edit it. thanks in advance

crash

robzablob wrote:
> Im not sure what to do because im new to this posting thing.

try c:\documents and settings\ [user name]\application data\microsoft\fs9

BTW - tell amangill, matty, rich_girl, man_up_da_arse, and the rest of the
crew HI!!

<G>

user

Splendid