Canon BJC-8500 Part

I have a Canon BJC-8500 printer and the gear on the Eject roller assembly
has broken (this assembly lifts the flapper up when printing more than one
page - the first print falls on the flapper and then after awhile the
flapper raises and the print falls nto the out tray and the flapper
repositions to accept the new page) I believe the part number is
"QF5-0332-000.
Can anyone suggest where I might try to obtain this part other than a Canon
dealer.
TIA
Colin
Cape Town South Africa

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Colin Lambon" <colinlam@telkomsa.net> wrote in message
>I have a Canon BJC-8500 printer and the gear on the Eject roller assembly
>has broken (this assembly lifts the flapper up when printing more than one
>page - the first print falls on the flapper and then after awhile the
>flapper raises and the print falls nto the out tray and the flapper
>repositions to accept the new page) I believe the part number is
>"QF5-0332-000.
> Can anyone suggest where I might try to obtain this part other than a
> Canon dealer.
> TIA
> Colin
> Cape Town South Africa

Not sure what their international shipping policies are, but I would say
www.partsnowinc.com

TRENDING THREADS