  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Memory
September 19, 2004 7:08:43 AM

Hi, don't know where to find solution to this. After
installing XP sp2 I find that I now cannot delete any
items from my computer or right click on a file, or click
icon and then file menu without getting error.

explorer.exe Application Error

The instruction at "0x00ffa9fb" referenced memory
at "0x0000000000". The memory could not be "written".

Any sudgestion's how to fix?

More about : sp2 error

September 19, 2004 11:16:57 AM

Uninstall SP2