Carter

Hi, don't know where to find solution to this. After
installing XP sp2 I find that I now cannot delete any
items from my computer or right click on a file, or click
icon and then file menu without getting error.

explorer.exe Application Error

The instruction at "0x00ffa9fb" referenced memory
at "0x0000000000". The memory could not be "written".

Any sudgestion's how to fix?

Jimmy

Uninstall SP2