do Canon i860 and BJC-620 use same refill ink?

I have several ounces of inks left from my old BJC-620 and was
wondering if I could safely use them in my new i860. Does anyone know
if the ink is compatible?

thanks
LJB

"LJB" <ljbartel@juno.com> wrote in message
>I have several ounces of inks left from my old BJC-620 and was
> wondering if I could safely use them in my new i860. Does anyone know
> if the ink is compatible?

Well I can tell you the OEM inks are a different formulation.
Considering refill inks are of 'one size (formula) fits all' not sure. Try
the manufacture of the refill kit.

I tried the refill kit manufacturer's support and they indicate it is
not compatible. I don't want the risk of damaging my i860 so I guess
I'll throw out the remaining ink.

thanks