S3 controll taskbar utility and nwiz.exe

Can anyone tell me what this S3 controll taskbar utility is and how do I
remove it from the taskbar. Everytime I log onto my desktop this appears as
well as the nwiz.exe, which then tells me there was a problem with nwiz.exe
and I need to send a error report. Thank you for any help you may offer.

OK, you have the NVIDIA VGA Drivers and S3 Drivers installed on same PC, and
there is a conflict among them: See what VGA card do you have: If it is
NVIDIA GeForce of TNT or something else uninstall S3 Drivers (Add or Remove
Programs), or if there is an S3 VGA card (Savage or....?) uninstall NVIDIA
Drivers... Simple as that!

Thank you and I'm going to try that now.