RichPLS

Champion
Happy Birthday, RichPLS!!!
Turns 39 today...

Here is my Christmas present...
IMG_0819.jpg

Which turned into an upgrade for my Birthday... (pic is at Christmas morn waking up...)
IMG_0287.jpg

Such a nerd... :lol:

Celebrate with me by refraining from uselessly dogging out someone today or inserting sarcastic FUD...
And remember the original intent of Tom's Hardware as it was meant to be...

SidVicious

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2002
Happy Bday man !

BTW, did you get that Dell keyboard replaced ? It look out of place next to your 'rig...

I'm sure Action Man could recommend you a good one though :lol:

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Happy Birthday Man! Hope ya Have a good year Folding@Home with everything.!! Yup wow 39. Congrats Your only 1 year away from being outdated__ Lols Do they have a Patch Fix for you yet? :D

bigsby

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Congrats, you've consecutively sucked at dying for 39 straight years! Horay for not dying for that long! Can't say the same for myself.

RichPLS

Champion
Happy Birthday Man! Hope ya Have a good year Folding@Home with everything.!! Yup wow 39. Congrats Your only 1 year away from being outdated__ Lols Do they have a Patch Fix for you yet? :D

Yeah, but I refuse to install it!!! Sometimes original code is best...

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Happy Birthday, RichPLS!!!
Turns 39 today...

Here is my Christmas present...
IMG_0819.jpg

Which turned into an upgrade for my Birthday... (pic is at Christmas morn waking up...)
IMG_0287.jpg

Such a nerd... :lol:

Celebrate with me by refraining from uselessly dogging out someone today or inserting sarcastic FUD...
And remember the original intent of Tom's Hardware as it was meant to be...

Why don't you look "really" happy? Reason I ask is because it's a happy time and you don't seem really "happy".

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006

Yeah, but I refuse to install it!!! Sometimes original code is best...Yes, Now iAgree with you. (I've got 22-23 years to go until I'm outdated). But I've Heard that God had Bundled that Patch Fix with "Genuine Advantage Validation" Add-on. So It Might Give you some Trouble passing that check :p

RichPLS

Champion
Oh, I was stoked... It was early morn, before I had finished my coffee, and less than 3 months after Katrina took out my 2 story workshop in the back yard, lost most of my valuable tools and equipment, and two rooms damaged in my house...

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
BTW, I couldn't help noticing you're using a Dell keyboard on that sweet rig. What gives? :lol:

It's just a keyboard. I'm using an HP keyboard and mouse on my sweet (I wish) rig (at least it's better than yours :p). As of right now, Rich only has 364 days left of being 30-something. I hope I'm never that old.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

Yeah, but I refuse to install it!!! Sometimes original code is best...

You refuse to install it because it's the "Genuine Advantage" crap, and they'll find out that your OS is pirated :). Happy day-after-birthday