Please help

I have just purchased FS2004 and a saitek Joystick (FF)As I am on the
first 'quick start' flight the electronic kneeboard constantly flashes
on to the screen covering all the dials and I can't shift it. ......
Any advice?

>I have just purchased FS2004 and a saitek Joystick (FF)As I am on the
>first 'quick start' flight the electronic kneeboard constantly flashes
>on to the screen covering all the dials and I can't shift it. ......
>Any advice?

Did you calibrate and check the joystick? Checked the joystick
assignments for the kneeboard control?

===
All the best!
Katy Pluta

I went on again last night and I think on of the joystick functions
triggers the kneeboard - If I go into the advanced joystick settings I
presume I can change it?
Thanks for the help

>I went on again last night and I think on of the joystick functions
>triggers the kneeboard - If I go into the advanced joystick settings I
>presume I can change it?

Yes you can remove that key function link to a joystick button but it
would be better to see why the stick is continuously sending it? If a
new one make an exchange, otherwise some cleaning might be needed (or
does it have an auto-trigger that would be on?)

===
All the best!
Katy Pluta