broadvoice... not for europeans

I go for buy broadvoice unlimited plus at 25 usd
and credit cards for not us residents are not accepted...
so only us customers... very nice!
i cannot have a flat fee then

Well there is inphonex.com try them out.

I am in canada and called the broadvoice people.. (they really know
thtere stuff and are truly a really good VOIP provider .. the way these
providers should be. They have a account with a company that processess
there monies and they are the reson they only accept creidit cards
issued from american banks.

I tryed everythng money order.. heck I said I would pay way ahead even 6
months ahead they still would not take my monie.. Aparently canadian
money or monie that is not American is not good enough for them..

Great company.. that we found a major flaw that could just be a huge
chunk of business they are seriusly missing out on.. the day they allow
canadian money (creidit cards what ever) is the day I change over to
them.. if they keep up all the good work they do.

m.

Vipi wrote:
> I go for buy broadvoice unlimited plus at 25 usd
> and credit cards for not us residents are not accepted...
> so only us customers... very nice!
> i cannot have a flat fee then

Sure you can, plenty of EU providers, but first you have tell us where you
are...
Regards,
Martin