Product Keys

September 19, 2004 4:45:03 PM

I was trying Microsoft Windows 2003 Platform a couple of month ago, and had a
really bad crash and lost most of my programs along with my product keys. Can
you help or will I have to buy all new products

More about : product keys

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 5:05:02 PM

Well, I'm not about to give you my programs and install keys!

"Hawkeye" wrote:

> I was trying Microsoft Windows 2003 Platform a couple of month ago, and had a
> really bad crash and lost most of my programs along with my product keys. Can
> you help or will I have to buy all new products
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 6:57:42 PM

Hawkeye wrote:
> I was trying Microsoft Windows 2003 Platform a couple of month ago,
> and had a really bad crash and lost most of my programs along with
> my
> product keys. Can you help or will I have to buy all new products

Simply reinstall from the original installation CDs. The Product
Keys should also still be affixed to the packaging of the installation
CDs.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having
both at once. - RAH
September 19, 2004 6:57:43 PM

Hell! You guys "know" it was illegal downloaded software and he no longer has
the software or keys

"Bruce Chambers" wrote:

> Hawkeye wrote:
> > I was trying Microsoft Windows 2003 Platform a couple of month ago,
> > and had a really bad crash and lost most of my programs along with
> > my
> > product keys. Can you help or will I have to buy all new products
>

> Simply reinstall from the original installation CDs. The Product
> Keys should also still be affixed to the packaging of the installation
> CDs.
>
> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on
> having
> both at once. - RAH

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 8:05:43 PM

The cd-keys should be on the case/package of the product.
!