ref restore XP to last working condition

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I have a friend with XP .. her PC stopped working two days
ago when she installed Spybot. I know, with XP, you can
restore your PC to the last wroking condition it was in
(like going back two days) ..

can someone send me a detailed 'description' how to retore
the XP set??

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Stopped working in what sense? Does it boot but not load Windows? Does it
load, but not allow a logon? To run the restore feature, you must be able to
get into windows, at least in safe mode.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone