AMD to release K10 in Q1 2008

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
:lol: :lol: I haven't interacted enough with him to know ... it depends on how reasonably well he presents data.
Read his opened threads...Do you recognize something in the style of our old beloved HORDE members?
Lets guess who he might be? MMM? 9-inch? AtolSamek?

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
:lol: :lol: I haven't interacted enough with him to know ... it depends on how reasonably well he presents data.
Read his opened threads...Do you recognize something in the style of our old beloved HORDE members?
Lets guess who he might be? MMM? 9-inch? AtolSamek?

Yeah, I noticed it ... there appears to be a problem with certain folk using multiple accounts.... but I usually give the benefit of the doubt.

It is nice though to see that the Mods are starting to take note and deleting those redundant accounts all together.

Jack Booting me wouldn't work, as I have about six internet capable PC's.

zthecrippledangel

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2006
Booting me wouldn't work, as I have about six internet capable PC's.

About 6? not to be mean but how hard is it to keep count of how many internet capable PCs you have? I have one! see easy :p

Back on topic. Is there gonna be a K9 before K10??

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
It is nice though to see that the Mods are starting to take note and deleting those redundant accounts all together.

Jack
The mods & addmins should delete those threads also and fast, before the crap becomes in to just another AMD vs Intel flame trolling. There is abuse of spamming the sub-forum with marketing and fake news, and that's not the feedom of speech. This forum should be profesional and educational. There are CHAT apps and "makeup" forums for pointless timewasting discussions and purposes.

julius

Distinguished
May 19, 2004
q1 2008 is a really early estimate for k10. i've heard sites that said k8l is due in 2008 for desktops. the truth, as usual, is probably somewhere in the middle. k8l in h1 of 2007 and k10, well whenver the next corelaunches for intel, as thats what its going to compete with.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
q1 2008 is a really early estimate for k10. i've heard sites that said k8l is due in 2008 for desktops. the truth, as usual, is probably somewhere in the middle. k8l in h1 of 2007 and k10, well whenver the next corelaunches for intel, as thats what its going to compete with.
I hope thta k10 comes out sooner and i heard that am2 is k8l.

FITCamaro

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006

Whats your point? They're all at your house going out to the internet using one cable or dsl modem so they all have the same IP to the outside world.

julius

Distinguished
May 19, 2004
no, am2 is s939 with a ddr2 mem controller at launch. amd is releasing k8l a little after conroe, to know for sure if they should bother, knowing intel's past gimmicks with processor availability. the only suspicous thing about k8l is why we havent seen any silicon, but im guessing that the engineers are just waiting for the proper time to release engineering samples, like after conroe launches, especially since k8l is using the same mem controller as am2.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
no, am2 is s939 with a ddr2 mem controller at launch. amd is releasing k8l a little after conroe, to know for sure if they should bother, knowing intel's past gimmicks with processor availability. the only suspicous thing about k8l is why we havent seen any silicon, but im guessing that the engineers are just waiting for the proper time to release engineering samples, like after conroe launches, especially since k8l is using the same mem controller as am2.
Hmm what is k8l anyway what will be better about it and what will make me want to go out and buy it?

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

Whats your point? They're all at your house going out to the internet using one cable or dsl modem so they all have the same IP to the outside world. I have more than one internet connection.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Nice specs, why not call it K-NetBurst rather than K10?
Another Ycon post bravo you win sh!ttiest post of the week! Btw were'nt you defending netburst when k8 was owning it?

:lol: :lol: Also, the "speculative info" by Fred Weber, one must remember that Fred Weber, one of the drivers of K8, is not longer with AMD. Ycon is a dumb intel fanboy and thats that!

julius

Distinguished
May 19, 2004
because high clock speeds dont automatically make a processor a ripoff of netburst, believe it or not, processors will hit high clock speeds mr. intel troll. the difference between this and crapburst is thta k10 will actually have enough data to justify 10ghz operation, and not waste clock cycles like netburst.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
because high clock speeds dont automatically make a processor a ripoff of netburst, believe it or not, processors will hit high clock speeds mr. intel troll. the difference between this and crapburst is thta k10 will actually have enough data to justify 10ghz operation, and not waste clock cycles like netburst.
Ycon just got OWNED!

weskurtz81

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2006
How about this.... if it's not news.... everyone stop keeping in view by posting here so much.... might actually work better than bumping all the time... and also, the mods just can't start deleting stuff because they think it's not news worthy.... we should have enough self control to just not respond to garbage.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
How about this.... if it's not news.... everyone stop keeping in view by posting here so much.... might actually work better than bumping all the time... and also, the mods just can't start deleting stuff because they think it's not news worthy.... we should have enough self control to just not respond to garbage.
Agreed no more posting here. Mines is the last anyone else posts here i will

HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!

Got it? Good. :D