SP2 problem

Is there a newsgroup specifically for SP2 matters?
I have upgraded from SP1 to SP2 using the MS CD and have 2 queries.

(1) Where should I look to see if the system regards it as being installed?
My Computer | Properties makes no mention of it, or even of SP1 any more.
Where should I look and what should I see?
..
(2) When I go to the new System Update I am only offered SP1 as a
recommended Critical Update.
Is this normal, and what does it indicate.
Has there been a new critical update that I should see? I thought there had
been one since SP2 was released.

Everything seems to be working fine.

TIA
Brian Tozer

> (1) Where should I look to see if the system regards it as being
> installed?
> My Computer | Properties makes no mention of it, or even of SP1 any more.
> Where should I look and what should I see?

Here are three ways to tell:
1. Contol Panel-->System-->General Tab. Screen will show what level of SP
you have.
2. Start-->Run-->Winver. If you have SP2, it will show.
3. Contol Panel-->Add/Remove Programs-->Scroll down to SP2. It'll be listed
there if installed.

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca