In WindowsXP Search feature can I search for more that one word, or a
phrase? I can't find the Help on this feature.
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

If you click on "Search" there should be a location that says "a word or
phrase in the file" under the one that says "All or part of the file name".
So, yes, you can search for more than one word and a phrase. Is this what
you want to know?

"Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> In WindowsXP Search feature can I search for more that one word, or a
> phrase? I can't find the Help on this feature.
> --
> Sincerely,
> Jack Nation

Thanks Kevin. I have need of that capability frequently. Now I have it.
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation http://www.cedarnet.org/jnation/