riser

Illustrious
Anyone read the article on the S. Korean guy who quit his job so he could game more..

Sat his butt down in an internet cafe and played a battle simulation game (I'm going to guess BF2) for 50 hours.. when his friends/colleages came to get him, he finished his game, got up and dropped dead.

<A HREF="http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/08/09/game.death.reut/index.html" target="_new">another one bites the dust</A>

I can't compete with that.. that's the problem with gamers these days. It's all or nothing with them.. either game all day or die.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
It doesn't bother me. I just think that's another idiot removed from the gene pool.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Wasn't the same or similar news story circulated about 6 months ago?

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>

CorpusBiscuit

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2002
It's seeming like MMORPGs/Online Games in Korea are becoming the equivalent of small pox-contaminated blankets, what with the people dying from them there.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
you're picking his nose?

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

riser

Illustrious
Makes me feel all Rosy inside.

Apparently they broadcast online games over TV to your house so you can watch other people play. Gaming is highly stressed in S. Korea..

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
If that's what floats your boat

riser

Illustrious
Funny you mention gorilla sex..

I was forwarded an email with a guy, bent off, with a statue of a gorilla in a pissed off mood.. the guy was bent over with a painful (but fake) look on his face while the gorilla was behind him, arms in the air, yelling.

I thought of you instantly.. little gorilla babies.

SNeaKyTiKi

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005
Thanks dingading im gonna go have nightmares now.....so this guy was 28 and his mom still makes sure he comes home on time.....super

<i>I'm a Sneakytiki!!!</i>

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Well, considering you came out of that one with only a minor spelling deficiency, you're one hell of a lucky bast<i></i>ard.

BigMac

<font color=green>(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.</font color=green>