Flight Simulator Essential add-ons

I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
the flight simulator experience. So far here's the list I have
compiled. I'm not including Aircrafts add-ons just yet...

FSUIPC
Active Camera
Active Sky V
World Extreme landscapes
FSScene
Ultimate Traffic
Ultimate Terrain

would you add anything else to the list?

More about flight simulator essential

    "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    > I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
    > the flight simulator experience.

    I think you can take FSUIPC off the list as a "drastically change".

    FSNav has to be at the top of any list.

    FSGenisis mesh for the area you fly is also a must have.

    The rest of the list is good.

    Dallas

    Are you sure you're not Yoda??

    Arthur

    --

    Me too, FS Nav is a must.

    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:17:04 -0500, Jose L Altuve Jr. <Jose L Altuve
    Jr.@forums.simradar.com> brought the following to our attention:

    >I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
    >the flight simulator experience. So far here's the list I have
    >compiled. I'm not including Aircrafts add-ons just yet...
    >
    >FSUIPC
    >Active Camera
    >Active Sky V
    >World Extreme landscapes
    >FSScene
    >Ultimate Traffic
    >Ultimate Terrain
    >
    >would you add anything else to the list?

    For those who are `low end', tightwads, and have broadband.

    FSNav - flight planner, navaid reference, and universal FMS
    FSUIPC - expired 3.x beta with default functions
    Active Camera - freeware for FS8
    FltRec.dll - flight data recorder
    AFSD - real time flight data utility (freeware)
    AirUpdate - AIR file utility (aka AirDat)
    FSScreen - screen captures
    FS Sky World - clouds, sky, and lights textures

    Mesh collection (10's of GB) - from the web
    Land Class collection - from the web
    Ground scenery collection - from the web
    Terrain texture collection - careful here (1 bad BMP can crash sim)

    oh yes.. and Paint Shop Pro, of course!! :)

    -g

    Thanks all!! very helpful...

    if you were given the oportunity to purchase a payware addon for each
    of the following categories:

    Mesh collection
    Land Class collection
    Ground scenery collection
    Terrain texture collection

    Do you know what your choice would be? remember just one for each
    category..

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:45:58 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >"Jose L Altuve Jr."
    >> I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
    >> the flight simulator experience.
    >
    >I think you can take FSUIPC off the list as a "drastically change".

    Only drawbacks of not having the registered FSUIPC here..

    1) Can no longer able to assign hot-keys.. such as `set to 29.92"

    2) The CH mini-stick gizmo can no longer be used as a Spoilers lever
    since FSUIPC is required to offset its `less than accurate' range

    http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/CH-Mach-II.jpg

    There are TWO buttons in the upper left.. and the low-profile slides
    in lower right either `lock spring return center' action or allow free
    movement. Also set `reverse action' such that Spoilers Stowed is
    lever-UP.. activate Spoilers in analog fashion by pulling lever Down.

    Here's a shot of the old dual-Xeon 500 beast with two 21" screens..
    because you can always run Excel SS on the left!!

    http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/dual_Sim.jpg

    How come so many Brit pilots named Trevor? :)

    -Gregory

    >FSNav has to be at the top of any list.
    >FSGenisis mesh for the area you fly is also a must have.
    >The rest of the list is good.
    >
    >Dallas

    FSPassenger...It takes the sim to a whole new level
    Timmy
    "Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
    > the flight simulator experience. So far here's the list I have
    > compiled. I'm not including Aircrafts add-ons just yet...
    >
    > FSUIPC
    > Active Camera
    > Active Sky V
    > World Extreme landscapes
    > FSScene
    > Ultimate Traffic
    > Ultimate Terrain
    >
    > would you add anything else to the list?

    what is FSUIPC exactly. I cant really find any useful info on it.

    Id say FSpassenger, FSglobalSE...but then right now, thats all ive got!!!
    Traffic2005 coming soon though :)
    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb

    LOL
    Ibby

    "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Are you sure you're not Yoda??
    >
    > Arthur
    >

    > "Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> There are several more I'm sure I can think of, but now to sleep must
    >> I.
    >>
    >> - --
    >> Melissa

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:27:14 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >> FSNav has to be at the top of any list.
    >>
    >> FSGenisis mesh for the area you fly is also a must have.
    >--
    >
    >Me too, FS Nav is a must.
    >
    >Cheers
    >Quilly

    Me too, FS Nav is a must have :-))

    Greetz,

    Chris EBOS

    For the longhaul flights I use FS Lav in case I'm caught short and need to
    spend a penny!!

    Ibby

    > --
    >
    > Me too, FS Nav is a must.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Quilly
    >

    > Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    > http://www.livtech.co.uk

    Mesh

    In article <1124259420.25051@forums.simradar.com>, Jose L Altuve
    Jr.@forums.simradar.com (Jose L Altuve Jr.) wrote:

    > *From:* Jose L Altuve Jr. <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com>
    > *Date:* Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:17:04 -0500
    >
    > I'm trying to compile a list of the products that drastically change
    > the flight simulator experience. So far here's the list I have
    > compiled. I'm not including Aircrafts add-ons just yet...
    >
    > FSUIPC
    > Active Camera
    > Active Sky V
    > World Extreme landscapes
    > FSScene
    > Ultimate Traffic
    > Ultimate Terrain
    >
    > would you add anything else to the list?

    Squawkbox 3 or FSInn (see www.vatsim.net)

    Ruth

    "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    > if you were given the oportunity to purchase a payware addon for each
    > of the following categories:

    I'd pick Mesh collection - best improvement for the money.

    Dallas

    "Timmy Ferrell" <tferrell@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
    > FSPassenger...It takes the sim to a whole new level
    > Timmy

    Would that be the cracked version , or the paid for version??? :)

    Ross

    Oh, I might add to the list:

    A voice recognition program for commands

    It would be a major distaster if someone took mine away.

    Dallas
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Adam Webb" <adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > what is FSUIPC exactly. I cant really find any useful info on it.

    G'day Adam ,
    FSUIPC is the Central Nervous system for Flightsim
    and Addons of all kinds ( particularly payware). It is the program which
    connects and integrates these addons with flightsim. Many Payware addons
    WILL NOT work without it. It makes the real world weather show properly ,
    when using Activesky or similar , allows fine tuning of your
    joystick/flightyoke , and heaps of other stuff. Definately a must have .

    Ross
  19. Star of porno 1970 Tom Byron fucks divine Iesha
    Click her for classic porn novels
    Kinky couple cosy sofa *******

Microsoft Video Games