Punching up New Zealand

Just wanted to say that if you're Jonesin' for soon new place to fly you can
turn New Zealand from boring into a very cool place by following Don Butt's
formula.

Here's the finished product of airport scenery and 75m mesh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced29.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced22.jpg

Here's the 75m mesh and landclass:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced04.jpg

(BTW Don.. the 75m mesh looks great)

To put this together you'll need a minimum of these three things:
75m NZ Scenery (50MB)
Revised NZ Landclass (70kb -zip)
Revised NZ Seasons (15kb -zip)

From here:
http://www.geographx.co.nz/downloads.html

If you have the patience to endure installing airports install all of
theses:
http://arnz.myhost.co.nz/

Some come with large areas of photographic landclass.

I think I'll go fly there now....

Dallas
39 answers Last reply
More about punching zealand

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:39:22 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >Just wanted to say that if you're Jonesin' for soon new place to fly you can
    >turn New Zealand from boring into a very cool place by following Don Butt's
    >formula.
    >
    >(BTW Don.. the 75m mesh looks great)
    >
    >To put this together you'll need a minimum of these three things:
    >75m NZ Scenery (50MB)
    >Revised NZ Landclass (70kb -zip)
    >Revised NZ Seasons (15kb -zip)
    >
    >From here:
    >http://www.geographx.co.nz/downloads.html
    >
    >If you have the patience to endure installing airports install all of
    >theses:
    >http://arnz.myhost.co.nz/
    >
    >Some come with large areas of photographic landclass.
    >
    >I think I'll go fly there now....
    >
    >Dallas

    Good project Dallas.. wish there were more posts like this one!

    -g

    I downloaded the lot, took me some time, with in the back of my mind the
    hope that I will get rit of the white and black rectangelars in the scenery
    of NZ.
    Nope, the are still there. I was wondering if one of you designers could
    help me out but I have droped this problem in diff groups with no results at
    all. My last try: Who can solve my problem. I love NZ, was working at
    Marsden Point in 1985-86 and had a very good time.

    Wim Dijkgraaf
    Belgium.

    Thanks Dallas I'll keep you on as personal assistant me thinks. Good work
    and nice pics
    Regards
    Don
    > Just wanted to say that if you're Jonesin' for soon new place to fly you
    > can
    > turn New Zealand from boring into a very cool place by following Don
    > Butt's
    > formula.
    >
    > Here's the finished product of airport scenery and 75m mesh:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced29.jpg
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced22.jpg
    >
    > Here's the 75m mesh and landclass:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced03.jpg
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/NZenhanced04.jpg
    >
    > (BTW Don.. the 75m mesh looks great)
    >
    > To put this together you'll need a minimum of these three things:
    > 75m NZ Scenery (50MB)
    > Revised NZ Landclass (70kb -zip)
    > Revised NZ Seasons (15kb -zip)
    >
    > From here:
    > http://www.geographx.co.nz/downloads.html
    >
    > If you have the patience to endure installing airports install all of
    > theses:
    > http://arnz.myhost.co.nz/
    >
    > Some come with large areas of photographic landclass.
    >
    > I think I'll go fly there now....
    >
    > Dallas

    Thanks for this Dally. There is a very large amount of good photoreal
    scenery for NZ, much of it by my friend Robin Corn.
    Try the Godzone website at

    http://www.windowlight.co.nz/

    for a start.

    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk

    >>Some come with large areas of photographic landclass.
    >>
    >>I think I'll go fly there now....
    >>
    >>Dallas

    If I load all that up will I be able to find the entrance to the mine
    through the mountain where the Shadow lived?

    2nd question. After all that, is it possible to navigate using a
    terrain map?

    Remember talking about using a one over a million map? Well, here it is
    of New Zealand and you can zoom in close enough to navigate using major
    terrain features.

    Small Scale Raster Maps of New Zealand
    http://www.linz.govt.nz/rcs/linz/pub/web/root/core/Topography/TopographicMaps/mapdownloads/smallscalemaps/index.jsp

    Some really detailed maps CAUTION: I made the mistake of opening the
    map into Netscape. I had to use the task manager to close the browser.

    New Zealand Offshore Islands 1:50 000
    New Zealand Off-shore Islands 1:25 000
    http://www.linz.govt.nz/rcs/linz/pub/web/root/core/Topography/TopographicMaps/mapdownloads/nzoffshoreislands/index.jsp

    Although I can't seem to find this one, the most important map.

    http://www.linz.govt.nz/rcs/linz/pub/web/root/core/Topography/TopographicMaps/mapdownloads/juliuspetroterrainmap/index.jsp

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    boB wrote:

    >>> Some come with large areas of photographic landclass.
    >>>
    >>> I think I'll go fly there now....
    >>>
    >>> Dallas

    But if one had the time, pasting all these together might work.
    http://www.linz.govt.nz/rcs/linz/pub/web/root/core/Topography/TopographicMaps/260mapindex/indexpage/index.jsp

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    boB wrote:

    I should look more before I post but I'm sleepy now. I found a page
    where you can zoom in to a very high detail topo map, even showing
    streets when you zoom in enough. Might cut and paste a few together and
    try a NOE flight with Dalli's mesh

    http://www.nztopoonline.linz.govt.nz/website/nzmgtopo/viewer.htm
    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    My problem is that I am wondering which scenery can be installed with which?
    Any advise welcom.

    Wim Dijkgraaf
    Belgium

    "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> schreef in bericht

    > But if one had the time, pasting all these together might work.
    > http://www.linz.govt.nz/rcs/linz/pub/web/root/core/Topography/TopographicMaps/260mapindex/indexpage/index.jsp
    >

    > --
    >
    > boB,
    > SAG 70
    >
    > U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    yep got right down to my street
    Butts

    "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    > boB wrote:
    >
    > I should look more before I post but I'm sleepy now. I found a page where
    > you can zoom in to a very high detail topo map, even showing streets when
    > you zoom in enough. Might cut and paste a few together and try a NOE
    > flight with Dalli's mesh
    >
    > http://www.nztopoonline.linz.govt.nz/website/nzmgtopo/viewer.htm
    > --
    >
    > boB,
    > SAG 70
    >
    > U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "Gregory"
    > Good project Dallas.. wish there were more posts like this one!

    High praise... coming from the King of projects. :-)

    (and spreadsheets :-)

    Dallas

    "Quilljar"
    >There is a very large amount of good photoreal
    > scenery for NZ, much of it by my friend Robin Corn.
    > http://www.windowlight.co.nz/

    Roger, Wilco.

    Dallas

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:52:27 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >"Gregory"
    >> Good project Dallas.. wish there were more posts like this one!
    >

    >High praise... coming from the King of projects. :-)

    oh why thanks.. but lets be modest here!

    >(and spreadsheets :-)

    you did catch the part about `SS on the left monitor'.. that is, why
    not Sim along.. hit PAUSE.. click on the SS.. and enter some data!!

    then click back on the Sim.. hit [ P ] .. and Sim along some more..
    maybe even step or slew-climb and record other data!!

    -g

    p.s. must download some NZ stuff... only simmed in AU once.

    >Dallas

    Ok guys have a look at this pic and see if it is better or worse than what
    you have built. The area is 10 km north of Tauranga, North Island looking
    320 deg perhaps..

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/north.jpg

    Butts

    "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
    >I downloaded the lot, took me some time, with in the back of my mind the
    >hope that I will get rit of the white and black rectangelars in the scenery
    >of NZ.
    > Nope, the are still there. I was wondering if one of you designers could
    > help me out but I have droped this problem in diff groups with no results
    > at all. My last try: Who can solve my problem. I love NZ, was working at
    > Marsden Point in 1985-86 and had a very good time.
    >
    > Wim Dijkgraaf
    > Belgium.

    "donbutts"
    > Ok guys have a look at this pic and see if it is better or worse than what
    > you have built.
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/north.jpg

    My first impression is that it's hard to tell because it seems more than 50%
    of your terrain is blurry? That screenshot could be deceptive, but you
    might consider extending the terrain draw radius out a bit farther.
    Somebody else, like Katy needs to confirm my observation.

    In general it looks ok, I'd have to go there to compare. Did you get the
    landclass from http://www.geographx.co.nz/downloads.htm? I thought they did
    a nice job.

    Dallas

    > "donbutts"
    >> Ok guys have a look at this pic and see if it is better or worse than
    >> what
    >> you have built.
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/north.jpg
    >
    > My first impression is that it's hard to tell because it seems more than
    > 50%
    > of your terrain is blurry? That screenshot could be deceptive, but you
    > might consider extending the terrain draw radius out a bit farther.
    > Somebody else, like Katy needs to confirm my observation.
    >
    > In general it looks ok, I'd have to go there to compare. Did you get the
    > landclass from http://www.geographx.co.nz/downloads.htm? I thought they
    > did
    > a nice job.
    >
    > Dallas

    Hi Dallas
    Obviously my email didnt arrive.. I downloaded the whole lot including the
    seasons and put them all in one file and ended up with a whole lot of
    repetitious paddocks away into the distance so I put back the other
    landclass version I had before and sent you a copy of the small file.
    Terrain distance would be default for a new 3.2 AMD I havnt mucked around
    that end since recent reinstalation.
    Cheers
    Butts

    "donbutts"
    > >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/north.jpg
    > Terrain distance would be default for a new 3.2 AMD I havnt mucked around

    Ok, here I am in the same place:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/Tauranga.jpg

    No distance blurrys.

    Dallas

    Hey Don,

    I've been meaning to ask.. New Zealand is way down there lower than Southern
    Australia, next stop to Antarctica. So how is it NZ isn't just a giant ice
    cube of a place?

    And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you from?

    Dallas
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Dallas wrote:
    > Hey Don,
    >
    > I've been meaning to ask.. New Zealand is way down there lower than
    > Southern Australia, next stop to Antarctica. So how is it NZ isn't
    > just a giant ice cube of a place?
    >
    > And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you from?
    >
    > Dallas

    Because it is not THAT far south, about equivalent to Spain in the northern
    hemisphere, so the north island is a mediterranean climate. The south can be
    very very wet rather than cold, but they do have frosts depending on the
    height. Some Kiwis say that if NZ were ironed out flat, it would be the size
    of Australia :-)

    --
    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Quilljar wrote:
    > Dallas wrote:
    >> Hey Don,
    >>
    >> I've been meaning to ask.. New Zealand is way down there lower than
    >> Southern Australia, next stop to Antarctica. So how is it NZ isn't
    >> just a giant ice cube of a place?
    >>
    >> And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you from?
    >>
    >> Dallas
    >
    > Because it is not THAT far south, about equivalent to Spain in the
    > northern hemisphere, so the north island is a mediterranean climate.
    > The south can be very very wet rather than cold, but they do have
    > frosts depending on the height. Some Kiwis say that if NZ were ironed
    > out flat, it would be the size of Australia :-)

    There are some big glaciers mind you and I think I'm right in saying that
    Alexandra in Central Otago has an outdoor ice-skating rink (in winter time -
    in summer it was pretty hot!).

    Tim
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi Dallas
    I suppose I live half way between Sydney and Melbourne if you took a line
    across. Summer average 23 or 24C winter 13 or 14 average. No frosts this
    winter. I'll work on the landclass but the area looks more like this

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/Bay.jpg

    plenty of green and we don't have those large American square gridded
    paddocks
    Butts

    > Dallas wrote:
    >> Hey Don,
    >>
    >> I've been meaning to ask.. New Zealand is way down there lower than
    >> Southern Australia, next stop to Antarctica. So how is it NZ isn't
    >> just a giant ice cube of a place?
    >>
    >> And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you from?
    >>
    >> Dallas
    >
    > Because it is not THAT far south, about equivalent to Spain in the
    > northern hemisphere, so the north island is a mediterranean climate. The
    > south can be very very wet rather than cold, but they do have frosts
    > depending on the height. Some Kiwis say that if NZ were ironed out flat,
    > it would be the size of Australia :-)
    >

    > --
    > Quilljar
    >
    > Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    >
    > http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Also live in the small city of Tauranga 100,000 pop
    "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Dallas
    > I suppose I live half way between Sydney and Melbourne if you took a line
    > across. Summer average 23 or 24C winter 13 or 14 average. No frosts this
    > winter. I'll work on the landclass but the area looks more like this
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/Bay.jpg
    >
    > plenty of green and we don't have those large American square gridded
    > paddocks
    > Butts
    >
    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Dallas wrote:
    >>> Hey Don,
    >>>
    >>> I've been meaning to ask.. New Zealand is way down there lower than
    >>> Southern Australia, next stop to Antarctica. So how is it NZ isn't
    >>> just a giant ice cube of a place?
    >>>
    >>> And if you don't mind me asking, what part are you from?
    >>>
    >>> Dallas
    >>
    >> Because it is not THAT far south, about equivalent to Spain in the
    >> northern hemisphere, so the north island is a mediterranean climate. The
    >> south can be very very wet rather than cold, but they do have frosts
    >> depending on the height. Some Kiwis say that if NZ were ironed out flat,
    >> it would be the size of Australia :-)
    >>

    >> --
    >> Quilljar
    >>
    >> Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60
    >>
    >> http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "donbutts"
    > winter. I'll work on the landclass but the area looks more like this
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/Bay.jpg

    Wow.. is it really that shade of green all the time or is that a spring
    photo? If it is, save me a place... I'll move there. :-)

    Dallas
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > "donbutts"
    >> winter. I'll work on the landclass but the area looks more like this
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/Bay.jpg
    >
    > Wow.. is it really that shade of green all the time or is that a spring
    > photo? If it is, save me a place... I'll move there. :-)
    >
    > Dallas

    It's a little overdone and needs a little magenta added but it sure is green
    here most of the year. Notice it particularly after arriving back from arid
    Australia and it's quite a contrast looking down on the green carpet..
    refreshing
    I'm going to work on the landclass files and will get back to you if I get
    anywhere.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > It's a little overdone and needs a little magenta added but it sure
    > is green here most of the year. Notice it particularly after arriving
    > back from arid Australia and it's quite a contrast looking down on
    > the green carpet.. refreshing
    > I'm going to work on the landclass files and will get back to you if
    > I get anywhere.

    Don,

    Whereabouts 'exactly' is that lovely scene?

    --
    Sincerely Quilljar

    'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    10 minutes south of Tauranga. World Kiwi Fruit centre

    >> It's a little overdone and needs a little magenta added but it sure
    >> is green here most of the year. Notice it particularly after arriving
    >> back from arid Australia and it's quite a contrast looking down on
    >> the green carpet.. refreshing
    >> I'm going to work on the landclass files and will get back to you if
    >> I get anywhere.
    >
    > Don,
    >
    > Whereabouts 'exactly' is that lovely scene?
    >

    > --
    > Sincerely Quilljar
    >
    > 'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    >Wow.. is it really that shade of green all the time or is that a spring
    >photo? If it is, save me a place... I'll move there. :-)
    >
    >Dallas

    Dallas,

    I have to drive down from Auckland to Cambridge this weekend, that's
    just past Hamilton, about 2 hours drive, finishing about one hour and
    one range of hills short of Tauranga where Dons picture was taken.
    I'll take a digi camera with me, and every 10 minutes during the drive
    I'll snap a photo for my web gallery.

    That should give a fairly random mix to see what one little piece of
    the North Island looks like towards the end of winter. I'll include a
    couple of universally standard coloured things (eg McD's, Pizza hut)
    so you have something to judge the colours by.

    But yes it really is that green all the time except some parts of the
    south island where it tends to alternate between brown and white :-)

    Cheers
    Gary
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Gary"
    > I'll take a digi camera with me, and every 10 minutes during the drive
    > I'll snap a photo for my web gallery.

    Yes, do that!... I've had an increasing interest in visiting NZ lately and
    your photos would be very interesting.

    Dallas
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Dallas wrote:
    > "Gary"
    >> I'll take a digi camera with me, and every 10 minutes during the
    >> drive I'll snap a photo for my web gallery.
    >
    > Yes, do that!... I've had an increasing interest in visiting NZ
    > lately and your photos would be very interesting.
    >
    > Dallas

    NZ is a great place for a holiday, especially if you like the outdoor life.
    Sally and I have visited six or more times for about five weeks each time
    mostly South Island. Every time we seriously consider living there, but we
    then think of how remote it is and how much we would miss Europe. I guess
    you have to be both young and a special kind of person to go and live there.

    --
    Sincerely,
    Quilljar

    "Quilljar"
    > NZ is a great place for a holiday, especially if you like the outdoor
    life.

    Maybe we should plan our next trip together... we could crash DonButts
    house. :-)

    So what is the consensus for spending the most time, the north island or the
    south island?

    Dallas
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Not to mention the bashing you would get from me and John Ward come
    Bledisloe Cup time.
    ;o)

    --
    The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
    intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
    > Dallas wrote:
    >> "Gary"
    >>> I'll take a digi camera with me, and every 10 minutes during the
    >>> drive I'll snap a photo for my web gallery.
    >>
    >> Yes, do that!... I've had an increasing interest in visiting NZ
    >> lately and your photos would be very interesting.
    >>
    >> Dallas
    >
    > NZ is a great place for a holiday, especially if you like the outdoor
    > life. Sally and I have visited six or more times for about five weeks each
    > time mostly South Island. Every time we seriously consider living there,
    > but we then think of how remote it is and how much we would miss Europe. I
    > guess you have to be both young and a special kind of person to go and
    > live there.
    >

    > --
    > Sincerely,
    > Quilljar

  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Goran"
    > Not to mention the bashing you would get from me and John Ward come
    > Bledisloe Cup time.

    The *real* football season is starting up in a couple of weeks here in N.
    America. ;-p

    Dallas
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Exactly!!! :-))

    Which reminds me........

    JW
    "Goran" <G-Man> wrote in message news:43107a24$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
    > Not to mention the bashing you would get from me and John Ward come
    > Bledisloe Cup time.
    > ;o)
    >

    > --
    > The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential
    > and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
    > If you are not the addressee(s) you are not authorised to and must not
    > disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message without my authority.
    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Dallas wrote:
    >>> "Gary"
    >>>
    >>> Yes, do that!... I've had an increasing interest in visiting NZ
    >>> lately and your photos would be very interesting.
    >>>
    >>> Dallas
    >>
    >> NZ is a great place for a holiday, especially if you like the outdoor
    >> life. Sally and I have visited six or more times for about five weeks
    >> each time mostly South Island. Every time we seriously consider living
    >> there, but we then think of how remote it is and how much we would miss
    >> Europe. I guess you have to be both young and a special kind of person to
    >> go and live there.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Sincerely,
    >> Quilljar

  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi Varmit,

    Oh yeah, the Aerial Ping Pong Conference.

    How could we have forgotten about that, down here?! :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward

    > "Goran"
    >> Not to mention the bashing you would get from me and John Ward come
    >> Bledisloe Cup time.
    >
    > The *real* football season is starting up in a couple of weeks here in N.
    > America. ;-p
    >
    > Dallas

  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi Varmit,

    Some people say the North Island's not as bad as The South, but,
    personally, I find that hard to believe! :-)

    Regards,
    John Ward

    > "Quilljar"
    >> NZ is a great place for a holiday, especially if you like the outdoor
    > life.
    >
    > Maybe we should plan our next trip together... we could crash DonButts
    > house. :-)
    >
    > So what is the consensus for spending the most time, the north island or
    > the
    > south island?
    >

    > Dallas

  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    John Ward wrote:
    > Hi Varmit,
    >
    > Some people say the North Island's not as bad as The South, but,
    > personally, I find that hard to believe! :-)

    I'd say first visit should concentrate on the South Island - Milford Sound,
    Mt. Cook, Queenstown, Christchurch, etc...
    And make your reservations about a year in advance for Milford Sound & Mt.
    Cook, since there's only one major lodge in each...
    I found out the hard way, and they were booked solid the first year we tried
    only SIX MONTHS in advance, so we had to settle for the alternative
    destination of Tahiti that year (had some frequent flyer tickets on
    Continental to use up), but finally made it a year later. Had been to the
    North Island (which also has it's strong points, 2nd largest field of
    thermal energy w/geysers, boiling mud pots, etc. in the world [if memory
    serves correct], only surpassed by Yellowstone in USA) and land of Oz a few
    years before (also frequent flyer tickets :). jeeezzzz, the way some
    people have to scrape by... d:->))
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "John Ward"
    > Some people say the North Island's not as bad as The South, but,
    > personally, I find that hard to believe! :-)

    Good one mate!.. I just spit my scotch all over my CH Yoke.

    Maybe I can get Studmuffin to repair it for me. :-)

    Dallas
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "CRaSH"
    > I found out the hard way, and they were booked solid the first year we
    tried
    > only SIX MONTHS in advance,

    Sounds like a good place to build a 600 room luxury hotel, I'll get on the
    phone to my architect. :-)

    > so we had to settle for the alternative destination of Tahiti

    Oh man, that's brutal! What a let down.

    Dallas
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 05:06:31 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

    >Yes, do that!... I've had an increasing interest in visiting NZ lately and
    >your photos would be very interesting.
    >
    >Dallas

    Make sure you stop in the Cook Islands (Rarotonga) on the way there or
    the way back. :-)
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi Varmit,

    I believe Studmuffin's changed from electronic repairs to full-time FMC
    programming.

    And having similar success with it, I nearly added. :-))

    Regards,
    John ward

    > "John Ward"
    >> Some people say the North Island's not as bad as The South, but,
    >> personally, I find that hard to believe! :-)
    >

    > Good one mate!.. I just spit my scotch all over my CH Yoke.
    >
    > Maybe I can get Studmuffin to repair it for me. :-)
    >

    > Dallas

Mesh Microsoft Zip Video Games