Grandstream phone dead - help me please

Sorry to post as a new thread but google groups is haveing problems.

The BT101 and 102 will look for the TFTP server every time it is
rebooted AFAIK
This is why its worth setting the server to a dummy address.

Not sure if by resetting to factory default will get it going again.

I personaly have never had a BT100 die, But did have an ATA486 which
did something similar. When it finally did get to a tftp server with
firmware on it it loaded that and still is working fine.

Ian
1 answer Last reply
More about grandstream phone dead please

    Ian wrote:
    > Sorry to post as a new thread but google groups is haveing problems.
    >
    > The BT101 and 102 will look for the TFTP server every time it is
    > rebooted AFAIK
    > This is why its worth setting the server to a dummy address.
    >
    > Not sure if by resetting to factory default will get it going again.
    >
    > I personaly have never had a BT100 die, But did have an ATA486 which
    > did something similar. When it finally did get to a tftp server with
    > firmware on it it loaded that and still is working fine.
    >
    > Ian

vpn Phones Servers Networking