So here is a strange one. On my of my Windows XP Pro
installations, the Quick Launch Taskbar keeps
disappearing. I can get it back by clicking on
properties and rechecking "Show Quick Launch" but then at
random times, the quick launch bar goes away and I have
to recheck again.

Any suggestions??

Hi

Have you tried enabling 'Lock the Taskbar'?

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User