Addition to the "Very Needed List"

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Someone listed Print Shop Pro as a must have. I use a free program that
feels much like PSP7 but I don't know if it will do any of the Advanced
Functions and I was wondering if someone good at PSP7 will look at this
free program. It does everything that I do now, maybe not later... :)

PhotoPlus 6
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

GREGORY

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:56:34 GMT, boB <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom>
brought the following to our attention:

>Someone listed Print Shop Pro as a must have. I use a free program that
>feels much like PSP7 but I don't know if it will do any of the Advanced
>Functions and I was wondering if someone good at PSP7 will look at this
>free program. It does everything that I do now, maybe not later... :)
>

>PhotoPlus 6
>http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp

Bob.. I can take a look at it. No `tricks' in the install.. are there?

PSP7 is the old user interface or `shell'. PSP is up to v9 and was
recently bought out by Corel.. much to the dismay of old Jasc fans.
It was much less expensive than Photoshop and could do a LOT of
things. Another advantage of PSP v7 is.. with the old GUI it could be
used nicely as the `editor' for DXTBmp. That is.. it would `come up
fast enough' to work well with DXTBmp (which should have been
added to the `must have' list.)

-Gregory

william

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message

> Someone listed Print Shop Pro as a must have. I use a free program that
> feels much like PSP7 but I don't know if it will do any of the Advanced
> Functions and I was wondering if someone good at PSP7 will look at this
> free program. It does everything that I do now, maybe not later... :)
>

> PhotoPlus 6
> http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp
>

> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Always like to try out new photo programs as they all have their good and
bad points. With this one you need to register online and them they send you
a serial number. The number came email but it has this condition attached to
it, and I just dont think I want to be bombarded with more spam email so I
did not go through with the registration..

Please keep this email safe. If your need to contact Serif at any time
regarding this product you will need to quote your product serial number

GREGORY

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:25:01 -0400, "William" <alone@home.com> brought
the following to our attention:

>"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>>
>> Someone listed Print Shop Pro as a must have. I use a free program that
>> feels much like PSP7 but I don't know if it will do any of the Advanced
>> Functions and I was wondering if someone good at PSP7 will look at this
>> free program. It does everything that I do now, maybe not later... :)
>>

>> PhotoPlus 6
>> http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp
>>

>> --
>>
>> boB,
>> SAG 70
>>
>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)
>

>Always like to try out new photo programs as they all have their good and
>bad points. With this one you need to register online and them they send you
>a serial number. The number came email but it has this condition attached to
>it, and I just dont think I want to be bombarded with more spam email so I
>did not go through with the registration..

>Please keep this email safe. If your need to contact Serif at any time
>regarding this product you will need to quote your product serial number

aah.. it seemed so `International' and had Page, Web, Photo, Draw,
Vector, Illustrate, and a few other universal `suite type' apps.
Seeded too big and good to be true. Maybe will stick with PSP7. Still
learning all the hotkey and subtle features even after 7 or 8 years!!

-g

Well I should go for it boB. I use Serif and Gadget store stuff all the
time. Their newsletter is amazing and their products are usually under £10
(about $15, I guess) No spam, just superb offers. I have bought many of
their offers and they always return or credit you if you don't like them.
Terrific service-honestly

--
Quilljar

Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ
"William" <alone@home.com> wrote in message

> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>>
>> Someone listed Print Shop Pro as a must have. I use a free program that
>> feels much like PSP7 but I don't know if it will do any of the Advanced
>> Functions and I was wondering if someone good at PSP7 will look at this
>> free program. It does everything that I do now, maybe not later... :)
>>

>> PhotoPlus 6
>> http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/default.asp
>>

>> --
>>
>> boB,
>> SAG 70
>>
>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)
>

> Always like to try out new photo programs as they all have their good and
> bad points. With this one you need to register online and them they send
> you a serial number. The number came email but it has this condition
> attached to it, and I just dont think I want to be bombarded with more
> spam email so I did not go through with the registration..

> Please keep this email safe. If your need to contact Serif at any time
> regarding this product you will need to quote your product serial number

I'll take a look at it, boB. I am leaving for Maine tomorrow for 10 days.
I'll give it a shot tonight.
Mike