Joe

If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone "Box, Hub,
Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the entire house and have
three or 4 phones that will work with it or am I limited to plugging one
phone into it.

Joe

Joe wrote:
> If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone "Box, Hub,
> Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the entire house and have
> three or 4 phones that will work with it or am I limited to plugging one
> phone into it.
>
> Joe

See here Joe:

http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html

Everything you need to know.

nz

Yes, I did it in my house and the Lingo ATA is supporting 4 phones with
no problems. All I did is disconnect the phone company wire and simply
plug the ATA to one of the phone jacks. Done - everything works.

I do have a new house with new cat3 wiring.

Yaser

Nick Zivanovic wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>
>> If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone
>> "Box, Hub, Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the
>> entire house and have three or 4 phones that will work with it or am I
>> limited to plugging one phone into it.
>>
>> Joe
>

> See here Joe:
>
> http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html
>
> Everything you need to know.
>
> nz

can you talk on two phones at once (to the same phone on the other
end)? We like to be able to talk to my parents using two phones.

Yaser Doleh wrote:
> Yes, I did it in my house and the Lingo ATA is supporting 4 phones
with
> no problems. All I did is disconnect the phone company wire and
simply
> plug the ATA to one of the phone jacks. Done - everything works.
>
> I do have a new house with new cat3 wiring.
>
> Yaser
>
> Nick Zivanovic wrote:
> > Joe wrote:
> >
> >> If I got VOIP with Packet8 or Lingo could I come out of the Phone
> >> "Box, Hub, Router, or what ever you want to call it" and wire the
> >> entire house and have three or 4 phones that will work with it or
am I
> >> limited to plugging one phone into it.
> >>
> >> Joe
> >

> > See here Joe:
> >
> > http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html
> >
> > Everything you need to know.
> >
> > nz

Yes, no problems.

I also made a mistake counting the phones. We actually have 5 phones.
Forgot to count the fax machine.

Yaser