Vonage and multi phones?

hotrod

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2003

I am currently using a Linksys PAP router with vonage that allows me to make
a single phone call with a single account, I'm wondering if there is a VoIP
router that would allow me to have up to 5 lines on a single account? Are
there other VoIP providers that do have the hardware and such? Since we
typically only use two phone lines at a time in our office it seems a little
crazy to pay $70 x 5 (Business unlimited) or $350 a month just to hold five
account open. Any suggestions

HotRod wrote:

> I am currently using a Linksys PAP router with vonage that allows me to
> make
> a single phone call with a single account, I'm wondering if there is a
> VoIP
> router that would allow me to have up to 5 lines on a single account?
> Are
> there other VoIP providers that do have the hardware and such? Since we

> typically only use two phone lines at a time in our office it seems a
> little
> crazy to pay $70 x 5 (Business unlimited) or $350 a month just to hold
> five
> account open. Any suggestions

Net2Phone sells multiple port gateways that are linked to their VoIP
service. The one below is 16 port, but they have anything from 1 to 24 (T1
version)

http://web.net2phone.com/partnerships/distributors/product/broadband/max816.asp

--
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD