Rumor: Apple to Announce New Full-sized iPad Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

christarp

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]dark_wizzie[/nom]I. DON'T. CARE.[/citation]
I would normally just say don't read apple articles then being as this is a tech site and apple is tech related, but you don't seem to have the self control to pull that off.

xendrome

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
They aren't announcing a new "Full Sized" ipad tomorrow.. They just released one a few months back... Everyone knows it's the iPad Mini to compete with the other 7 inch tablets.. Who wrote this, lol..

arcticfury

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012
Regardless of what is announced, I know all my business major room-mates will buy it, then mock me and my self-built server cluster.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
This reminds me of that Lisa Lionheart episode of the Simpsons, only this time: All the folks are running towards the Windows 8 tablet, they are almost there, and then out of nowhere a cart get wheeled in front of everyone: "Look's it's a new ipad... and it's got a NEW HAT!" And, well... we all know how the rest goes.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]xendrome[/nom]They aren't announcing a new "Full Sized" ipad tomorrow.. They just released one a few months back... Everyone knows it's the iPad Mini to compete with the other 7 inch tablets.. Who wrote this, lol..[/citation]
It would make sense to put the lightning connector on it though when all the rest of their new products are using it.

mynameis1

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
so the store shelves will be assorted with a dozen win 8 tablets and a dozen ipad tablets.. prices ranging.. i don't know if we have room for andriod?

[citation][nom]arcticfury[/nom]Regardless of what is announced, I know all my business major room-mates will buy it, then mock me and my self-built server cluster.[/citation]
Yeah, but then they'll run to you for help 'cause their WiFi won't connect.
(true story, BTW).

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Sounds more like an iPad 2.1 to me then.
But to be fair, if browsers can give us a new "version" every few weeks we must bestow that right to Apple too.

BoredErica

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
[citation][nom]christarp[/nom]I would normally just say don't read apple articles then being as this is a tech site and apple is tech related, but you don't seem to have the self control to pull that off.[/citation]
Yet 7 people cared enough to vote you down after you voted yourself up. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.