Digital Voice

Last response: in Networking
January 14, 2005 9:40:04 AM

Does anyone on here in the Victoria, or Vancouver, BC, Canada area use
Digital Voice as their voip provider? Any comments on the service both
customer related and product related. If you want post your # and if I sign
up I will get you a free month.
thanks in advance.

More about : digital voice

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:20:33 PM

i am in southern ontario and can say after trying to use this digital
voice phone system for over a month .....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i cannot count the amount of time i have been cut off in the middle of
calls. I cannot count the amount of times i tried to make a call and
get dead air for 30 seconds ending with the fast terminated beepbeep.
I cannot count the amount of times i have had some french dood from
montreal has picked up the phone when i call a number in london,
ontario.

but hey...its cheap...and you get what you get when you trade peanuts.
!