Digital Voice

Does anyone on here in the Victoria, or Vancouver, BC, Canada area use
Digital Voice as their voip provider? Any comments on the service both
customer related and product related. If you want post your # and if I sign
up I will get you a free month.
thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about digital voice

    i am in southern ontario and can say after trying to use this digital
    voice phone system for over a month .....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    i cannot count the amount of time i have been cut off in the middle of
    calls. I cannot count the amount of times i tried to make a call and
    get dead air for 30 seconds ending with the fast terminated beepbeep.
    I cannot count the amount of times i have had some french dood from
    montreal has picked up the phone when i call a number in london,
    ontario.

    but hey...its cheap...and you get what you get when you trade peanuts.

VPN Victoria Networking