Ajo, AZ revisited with UT-USA v-1.2

crash

dallas

"CRaSH"
> UT has made the south west look more south westy - DRY..

How does it do that? UTUSA only has landclass for urban areas.

Dallas

crash

Dallas wrote:
> "CRaSH"
>> UT has made the south west look more south westy - DRY..
>
> How does it do that? UTUSA only has landclass for urban areas.

I've been asking me the same question... Me don't know... d:->))

Streams aren't defined by landclass.

GREGORY

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:49:04 -0500, David Wilson-Okamura <David
Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> brought the following to our
attention:

>Streams aren't defined by landclass.

It was a two-part exercise adding FFNE (Free Flow NE) to FS8. First
step was to identify and move to \bak folder.. the default `shore'
BGLs using LWM 1.2 Viewer.. which can export graphics of the area.

Then second step.. identify the default `stream' BGLs and move them.

Many screen caps were taken with BOTH shore sets, with default
streams and FF, and finally with unobstructed FF. Note the regions
are different from FS8 to FS9.

-g