remove entries from run mode?

When i go to the run in start menu i get a list of old
entries.I want to remove those entries.Is there ant way
to do that?

Hi,

You can clear all recent lists in the settings/start menu and taskbar/start
menu tab/customize.

Or you can selectively clear entries by deleting the appropriate strings in
this key of the registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i go to the run in start menu i get a list of old
> entries.I want to remove those entries.Is there ant way
> to do that?

"ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i go to the run in start menu i get a list of old
> entries.I want to remove those entries.Is there ant way
> to do that?

There is a freeware utility called MRU-Blaster which can clear all kinds of
'most recent' lists.
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html