Call for beta testers for European Roads.

Do you fly Europe??

"NuRoads" is looking for additional volunteers to participate in a beta test
of version 2.1.

"NuRoads" does not add roads to your scenery but provides alternate optional
textures for those who wish added variety.
The textures simulate asphalt, concrete, road markings, snowbanks, etc. for
the default FS2004 world, as well as Ultimate Terrain and other road
software.

Version 2.1 adds many new features including "Roads and Rivers of Europe"
and "All Roads of Europe".

Beta participants must be using Windows XP, FS2004, and "Roads and Rivers of
Europe" or All Roads of Europe".

For a description of NuRoads, please see:
http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2087

Please contact frankbergson@fsgenesis.com

thanx......

there are hardly any roads in europe to replace though?

i know my local motorway (freeway to u i guess?) and dual carrage ways
(highway to you?) are there, like the M25, A12 and A127, and even part of
the A13, however thats it, virtualy nothing to replace in the UK.....you'd
have to add the to make it worth while but thats not what your doing is it?

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb
<joisey@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Do you fly Europe??
>
> "NuRoads" is looking for additional volunteers to participate in a beta
> test of version 2.1.
>
> "NuRoads" does not add roads to your scenery but provides alternate
> optional textures for those who wish added variety.
> The textures simulate asphalt, concrete, road markings, snowbanks, etc.
> for the default FS2004 world, as well as Ultimate Terrain and other road
> software.
>
> Version 2.1 adds many new features including "Roads and Rivers of Europe"
> and "All Roads of Europe".
>
> Beta participants must be using Windows XP, FS2004, and "Roads and Rivers
> of Europe" or All Roads of Europe".
>
> For a description of NuRoads, please see:
> http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2087
>
> Please contact frankbergson@fsgenesis.com
>
> thanx......

however looking at your website i can see what it does add, and i would even
help with some reasearch on some local roads/junctions if need be :)

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

> however looking at your website i can see what it does add, and i would
> even help with some reasearch on some local roads/junctions if need be :)

junctions = intersections to us :cool: