Multilingual Windows XP

After installing multilingual Windows XP (Norwegian over English) I have got
some programs in English an the rest of them in Norwegian. That is Outlook
express, Windows Messenger, Media Player and Device manager that is in
English, but also some items in these programs is in Norwegian. This is a
Fujitsu Siemens Senic computer (OEM version). Does anybody now what I can do
to solve this?

Best regards

Jess Magelssen

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It would have made more sense for you to do a dual-boot install: English in
one partiton and Norwegian in another. Doubt if there is any 'fix' for the
problem you created for yourself.