Golden Hawaii, Bill Lyons -- now free

Don't know how many of you read Computer Pilot, but in this month's
Hawaii article I mentioned Bill Lyons' "Golden Hawaii" add-on, which is
one of my favorites. Little did I know when I wrote the article that
his site would be shuttered when it got published...

So much for the bad news. Good news is, Lyons is back after taking the
summer off and he's giving away everything he's made so far -- Golden
Hawaii, the Cutter Goose, everything. I've purchased -- or had
purchased for me -- most of these already. Lots of fun in store for
those who haven't tried one yet.

Download here from AVSIM file library:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=bill+lyons&CatID=fs2004a
c&Go=Search

More about golden hawaii bill lyons free

    Here's one more that didn't appear in the search link I posted earlier,
    the Quad City Challenger II that Dallas mini-reviewed several months
    ago: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=root&DLID=72064

    "David Wilson-Okamura"
    > Here's one more that didn't appear in the search link I posted earlier,
    > the Quad City Challenger II that Dallas mini-reviewed several months
    > ago: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=root&DLID=72064

    Oh, yeah.. go get it, it's a blast.

    Dallas

    David Wilson-Okamura wrote:
    > Don't know how many of you read Computer Pilot, but in this month's
    > Hawaii article I mentioned Bill Lyons' "Golden Hawaii" add-on, which is
    > one of my favorites. Little did I know when I wrote the article that
    > his site would be shuttered when it got published...
    >
    > So much for the bad news. Good news is, Lyons is back after taking the
    > summer off and he's giving away everything he's made so far -- Golden
    > Hawaii, the Cutter Goose, everything. I've purchased -- or had
    > purchased for me -- most of these already. Lots of fun in store for
    > those who haven't tried one yet.
    >
    > Download here from AVSIM file library:
    > http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=bill+lyons&CatID=fs2004a
    > c&Go=Search

    Dr Dave....

    Do you know what happens to people like me.... with this addiction ....
    I have been on the wagon for a couple weeks now... but NO..... you tell
    me about these GREAT FREE downloads... I fell off the wagon... Oh
    Me... If I just didn't have broadband..... the world would be a pretty
    (boring) place. If just... gotta go, all have downloaded.

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    Dallas wrote:

    > "David Wilson-Okamura"
    >
    >>Here's one more that didn't appear in the search link I posted earlier,
    >>the Quad City Challenger II that Dallas mini-reviewed several months
    >>ago: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=root&DLID=72064
    >

    > Oh, yeah.. go get it, it's a blast.
    >
    > Dallas

    The friend that went on my first flight in my Quicksilver Sprint II to
    be sure I knew how it handled has a Challenger Two. I got to fly it for
    an hour or so and I came away feeling like I could take it cross-country
    but maybe only a hundred miles at a time. It is a little cramped with
    not much room to move, even more so than a Cobra front seat. But I'd do
    it if and when I can since it fits into the sport plane category *and* I
    can be checked out by an Ultralight instructor who actually knows the
    aircraft. Or... I still have my flight instructor certification from
    USUA... Maybe someday...

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    > Don't know how many of you read Computer Pilot, but in this month's
    > Hawaii article I mentioned Bill Lyons' "Golden Hawaii" add-on, which is
    > one of my favorites. Little did I know when I wrote the article that
    > his site would be shuttered when it got published...
    >
    > So much for the bad news. Good news is, Lyons is back after taking the
    > summer off and he's giving away everything he's made so far -- Golden
    > Hawaii, the Cutter Goose, everything. I've purchased -- or had
    > purchased for me -- most of these already. Lots of fun in store for
    > those who haven't tried one yet.

    I bought Golden Hawaii last year and still have it installed, absolutely
    excellent add-on.

    Cheers.

    Colin

    Just downloaded this and the airplanes etc are there. I can't figure out
    how to "activate the special scenery" Any help out there?

    --
    Gerald J Buchko buchgera@comcast.net

    David Wilson-Okamura wrote:
    > Don't know how many of you read Computer Pilot, but in this month's
    > Hawaii article I mentioned Bill Lyons' "Golden Hawaii" add-on, which
    > is one of my favorites. Little did I know when I wrote the article
    > that his site would be shuttered when it got published...
    >
    > So much for the bad news. Good news is, Lyons is back after taking the
    > summer off and he's giving away everything he's made so far -- Golden
    > Hawaii, the Cutter Goose, everything. I've purchased -- or had
    > purchased for me -- most of these already. Lots of fun in store for
    > those who haven't tried one yet.
    >
    > Download here from AVSIM file library:
    > http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=bill+lyons&CatID=fs2004a
    > c&Go=Search

    When I click on this URL I am told 'No more items in this category' is there
    another URL that works?

    --
    Sincerely Quilljar

    'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

    >> Download here from AVSIM file library:
    >> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=bill+lyons&CatID=fs2004a
    >> c&Go=Search
    >
    >When I click on this URL I am told 'No more items in this category' is there
    >another URL that works?

    Did you copy the complete URL if your newsreader is unable to wrap it
    correctly?

    ===
    All the best!
    Katy Pluta

    Thanks Katy! Why didn't I notice that? I ought to know better!
    --
    Sincerely Quilljar

    'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

    > Just downloaded this and the airplanes etc are there. I can't figure out
    > how to "activate the special scenery" Any help out there?

    This is done with the Golden Hawaii Switcher, I have this on the desktop and
    target is ...... FS9\Scenery\Ocen\golden_hawaii.exe

    Cheers.

    Colin

    Thanks Colin

    --

    >> Just downloaded this and the airplanes etc are there. I can't figure out
    >> how to "activate the special scenery" Any help out there?
    >
    > This is done with the Golden Hawaii Switcher, I have this on the desktop
    > and target is ...... FS9\Scenery\Ocen\golden_hawaii.exe
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Colin

Video Games