ActiveSky half clouds

I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
and further off in the distance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg

Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?

Dallas
10 answers Last reply
More about activesky half clouds

    Dallas wrote:
    > I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually
    > smaller and further off in the distance.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >
    > Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?
    >
    > Dallas

    Mmmmmm that looks really serious. I've never seen that before anywhere,
    ever, oh dear!

    :-(

    --
    Quilljar

    Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Photos 1952-60

    http://client.webshots.com/album/204003612QQUuDJ

    Dallas wrote:
    > I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually
    > smaller and further off in the distance.

    Looks like a Texas cold front moving in to me.......

    Don't have them here in Arkansas...

    >I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
    > and further off in the distance.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >
    > Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?
    >
    > Dallas

    Yes, occasionally and I have no idea how to fix it! Useful aren't I? :0))

    Iain

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:24:25 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following:

    >Does anyone else get this?
    >
    >Dallas

    nope.. ;-]

    maybe it's a virtual `weather boundary' in the sky!!
    are there any sliced BMPs? would doubt it.

    -g

    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

    >I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
    >and further off in the distance.
    >
    >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >
    >Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?
    >
    >Dallas

    Active Sky has an excellent Forum on Avsim.com and the AS people are
    always there and quick to respond to questions.

    Bob

    Gregory wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:24:25 GMT, "Dallas"
    > <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following:
    >

    >>Does anyone else get this?
    >>
    >>Dallas
    >

    > nope.. ;-]
    >

    > maybe it's a virtual `weather boundary' in the sky!!
    > are there any sliced BMPs? would doubt it.
    >
    > -g

    What's the matter? Haven't you guys ever heard of "party cloudy"?

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
    > Gregory wrote:
    >
    > What's the matter? Haven't you guys ever heard of "party cloudy"?

    No, but somebody must have been PARTY cloudy....... <G>

    >I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
    > and further off in the distance.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >
    > Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?

    I get that type of half-cloud fairly often, but in vanilla FS2004. Usually
    it's less noticeable than in your screenshot, though, because it occurs when
    there are other, full clouds in the sky, too.
    I use mostly 2D clouds (since I have a lower-end system), maybe people using
    100% 3D clouds never see it?

    looks like a video card problem to me.

    --
    The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
    intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
    "Capt Bob" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:24:25 GMT, "Dallas"
    > <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:
    >
    >>I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
    >>and further off in the distance.
    >>
    >>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >>
    >>Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?
    >>
    >>Dallas
    >>

    > Active Sky has an excellent Forum on Avsim.com and the AS people are
    > always there and quick to respond to questions.
    >

    > Bob

    That's a very well defined cold front, Dallas....well not really, and I get
    tose too. Dunno why.

    Mike
    >I seem to get things like this often... although they are usually smaller
    > and further off in the distance.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/halfclouds.jpg
    >
    > Does anyone else get this? Is there a way to fix it?
    >
    > Dallas

Games Microsoft Video Games