Another "wow" moment

I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
reality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg

Dallas
10 answers Last reply
More about another moment

    Yeah!!! Almost makes you sniff your hand to see if it still smells like
    avgas.......... d:->))

    It is almost a perfect rendering of the real scene. I'm amazed at how good
    the simulations are getting.
    Mike
    >I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
    > reality.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:38:22 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of reality.
    >
    >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg
    >
    >Dallas

    Yep.. excellent!! setting the spot distance to 4 or 5x wingspan and
    then zooming back in for a `telephoto' shot.. that's the way to go!!

    -g

    That's next in the simulation world.. :)

    "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah!!! Almost makes you sniff your hand to see if it still smells like
    > avgas.......... d:->))

    Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality

    A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol

    Bryan

    >I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
    > reality.
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    Pretty real looking, what resolution are you using Dallas?

    Ibby

    "Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message
    > Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality
    >
    > A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol
    >

    > Bryan
    >
    > "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
    >>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
    >> reality.
    >>
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg
    >>
    >> Dallas

    Vodka works best for me :)
    Mike
    "Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message
    > Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality
    >
    > A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol
    >

    > Bryan
    >
    > "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
    >>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
    >> reality.
    >>
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechBonanzawowe.jpg
    >>
    >> Dallas

    <humor> Not only that.. it perfect for the holidays!! </humor>

    http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/BeechBonanza_holidays.jpg (86k)

    -g

    ok ok.. I know it's weird.. :)

    ----------------
    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:47:00 GMT, "mike pic" <mikepic@insightbb.com>

    Gregory wrote:
    > <humor> Not only that.. it perfect for the holidays!! </humor>

    Jeezzzzzzzzzz Gregory, and I thought Wal Mart was pushing the seasons up too
    <<G>>

    This just isn't funny anymore...pretty soon we'll be needing an actual
    licence to
    fly in the sim!

    Marcel

World Of Warcraft Games Microsoft Video Games