Another "wow" moment

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 19, 2005 9:38:22 AM

I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
reality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Dallas

More about : wow moment

August 19, 2005 1:00:33 PM

Yeah!!! Almost makes you sniff your hand to see if it still smells like
avgas.......... d:->))
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 3:47:00 PM

It is almost a perfect rendering of the real scene. I'm amazed at how good
the simulations are getting.
Mike
>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
> reality.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> Dallas

Related resources
August 19, 2005 4:44:59 PM

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:38:22 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of reality.
>
>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
>Dallas

Yep.. excellent!! setting the spot distance to 4 or 5x wingspan and
then zooming back in for a `telephoto' shot.. that's the way to go!!

-g
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 8:07:04 PM

That's next in the simulation world.. :)

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Yeah!!! Almost makes you sniff your hand to see if it still smells like
> avgas.......... d:->))

August 19, 2005 8:18:13 PM

Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality

A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol

Bryan

>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
> reality.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> Dallas

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 8:18:14 PM

Pretty real looking, what resolution are you using Dallas?

Ibby

"Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message
news:D e3tj8$sno$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality
>
> A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol
>

> Bryan
>
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
>> reality.
>>
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>>
>> Dallas

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 8:18:14 PM

Vodka works best for me :)
Mike
"Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote in message
news:D e3tj8$sno$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> Its usually shots of tequila that blur my lines of reality
>
> A nice screenshot, needs some mountains in the background though lol
>

> Bryan
>
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of
>> reality.
>>
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>>
>> Dallas

August 19, 2005 10:17:38 PM

<humor> Not only that.. it perfect for the holidays!! </humor>

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/BeechBonanza_holiday... (86k)

-g

ok ok.. I know it's weird.. :)

----------------
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:47:00 GMT, "mike pic" <mikepic@insightbb.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>It is almost a perfect rendering of the real scene.
>I'm amazed at how good the simulations are getting.
>
>Mike
>
>"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>
>>I don't know if it's just me, but I thought this shot blurred the lines of reality.
>>
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>>
>> Dallas

August 19, 2005 10:42:35 PM

Gregory wrote:
> <humor> Not only that.. it perfect for the holidays!! </humor>

Jeezzzzzzzzzz Gregory, and I thought Wal Mart was pushing the seasons up too
<<G>>
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 21, 2005 11:19:30 AM

This just isn't funny anymore...pretty soon we'll be needing an actual
licence to
fly in the sim!

Marcel
!