Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Best refills for Canon IP4000?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
March 7, 2005 7:39:32 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
availability in the UK.

More about : refills canon ip4000

March 7, 2005 8:37:14 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:39:32 GMT, booster <booster@heshe.net> wrote:

>
>
>Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
>availability in the UK.
>

Advice:
The resident clown spammer will be in touch with his JetTec garbage (avoid!)
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 9:46:27 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Try Your local Cartridge World.
Ring 0800 18 33 800 for your nearest Branch or have a look at
www.cartridgeworld.org
Regards
Dave
"pete" <pete@maildox.com> wrote in message
news:v44p21djs1qb9gktsmi01c6ttghf722ljq@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:39:32 GMT, booster <booster@heshe.net> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
>>availability in the UK.
>>
>
> Advice:
> The resident clown spammer will be in touch with his JetTec garbage
> (avoid!)
Related resources
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 11:48:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Thrust me. He is 100% right.


--
Pozdrav

adriatic
http://adriatix.hr/

"Stick Stickus" <dclincattiscalidotcodotuk> wrote in message
news:422ca185$1_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> Try Your local Cartridge World.
> Ring 0800 18 33 800 for your nearest Branch or have a look at
> www.cartridgeworld.org
> Regards
> Dave
> "pete" <pete@maildox.com> wrote in message
> news:v44p21djs1qb9gktsmi01c6ttghf722ljq@4ax.com...
> > On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:39:32 GMT, booster <booster@heshe.net> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >>
> >>Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
> >>availability in the UK.
> >>
> >
> > Advice:
> > The resident clown spammer will be in touch with his JetTec garbage
> > (avoid!)
>
>
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:44:08 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Adriatic" <branimir.mijuca1@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
news:D 0ib5v$9nl$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> Thrust me. He is 100% right.
>

Thrust you?
March 12, 2005 1:36:07 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

> Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
> availability in the UK.

Look at this long thread about ink colors and fading, and their closeness to
Canon original ink. After seeing these comparisons, I felt more willing to
pay the high premium for Canon inks.

http://tinyurl.com/3junx

(Be patient; there are several ink comparison "swatch" images included in
some of the posts. They're worth wading for.)

Don't know how many of these brands are in Europe, but the information is
worthwhile. (OCP a German brand, is tested.)

Enjoy,
--
Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't
ask a question here if I hadn't done that already.

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
March 13, 2005 12:46:43 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:36:07 -0800, DaveC <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>> Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
>> availability in the UK.
>
>Look at this long thread about ink colors and fading, and their closeness to
>Canon original ink. After seeing these comparisons, I felt more willing to
>pay the high premium for Canon inks.
>

Good.
We need people like yourself so that Canon can continue to manufacture very
cheap printers.
AFAIC, I use compatibles. No problem.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 2:30:51 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Cheap printers are cheap. Printers like the IP4000, 5000, & 8500 in the
$150.00 to $500.00 are not cheap. The carts are very expensive relative
to the costs of what they are.

pete wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:36:07 -0800, DaveC <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>>>Looking for some advice, on compatiable carts or refill kits with
>>>availability in the UK.
>>>
>>>
>>Look at this long thread about ink colors and fading, and their closeness to
>>Canon original ink. After seeing these comparisons, I felt more willing to
>>pay the high premium for Canon inks.
>>
>>
>>
>
>Good.
>We need people like yourself so that Canon can continue to manufacture very
>cheap printers.
>AFAIC, I use compatibles. No problem.
>
>
!