windows updates

Paul

Splendid

my windows updates wont work and i dnt no wat 2 do it
keeps cumin up wid Error number: 0x8DDD0018 and i dnt no
wat 2 do any 1 no how 2 help me plz let me no thanks

Hi

Please see if the following helps:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&q=0x8DDD0018+&btnG=Search

Failing that, please try the Windows Update News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User